• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Sir S and NoJ. I have had a falling out with one brother who has dropped me on the fb and has asked me (politely) to stop discussing Trump with him (I would text/call him as to his reactions to Trump's moves and we'd quickly be in a clusterfuck argument).

The only part of the estrangement/unwillingness to respond to my queries asking him to justify what is actually happening that really bothers me is that he would continuously shit on absolutely anything the Obama administration would do, but not can't respond to something as simple as to how cutting money for Meals on Wheels is a necessary or civilized act.

Hopefully thinks can right themselves, Sir S, as immediate family is obviously important to most people. This election/new administration has seriously drawn a line in the sand for a lot of people, on both "sides".

just heard thru Dan Rather that the airfield is still operational

Some international observers of some sort were reporting that.

As to the other, I just don't talk politics with friends too much anymore. It just leads to trouble. And of course I live in a county that went about 70% for trump so there's that too.

Wow man. Sean Spicer really fucked up. That had to have been one of the most massive PR blunders in recent history.

United Airlines is thanking him.

Thanks for making me spit coffee on my keyboard! :lol

And we aren't even going to discuss how I JUST bought my Solid Sound flights the day before this story broke....on United. :uhoh But I pity the fool that tries to keep me from Solid Sound. If I get removed from a flight, my seat will be coming with me! (Yes I know, what would be the point, but it makes a colorful threat, doesn't it?)

I could've sworn this bomb drop would be bigger news when I first heard it. NPR barely mentioned it besides during headlines segments on All Things Considered. I was expecting comments from world leaders, estimates of damage it may have caused, the history of biggest bombs ever used in warfare....but nothing. Are we this jaded?

I could've sworn this bomb drop would be bigger news when I first heard it. NPR barely mentioned it besides during headlines segments on All Things Considered. I was expecting comments from world leaders, estimates of damage it may have caused, the history of biggest bombs ever used in warfare....but nothing. Are we this jaded?

I don't understand it either. Are we?

The big story is the President is actually fulfilling a campaign promise, instead of doing the complete opposite.

What I am worried about after this and the other military action the President has taken is the response form the media.  For the most part they have fawned over him and said it has made him look presidential.  Basically given him praise.  If there is one thing that I am sure of about our President is that he is driven by his ego, above everything else.  He loves praise, he loves being the best, etc.  Using military force gives him the ego boost he so desperately craves.  So now anytime he is down or something isn't going right he will use military force and with AUMF he can go in an attack any "terrorist" with no approval from anyone.  This is the biggest problem with our President.

Also, I just imagine the President when he first learned he could use the Mother Of All Bombs (MOAB).  The bomb seems right up his ally.  The biggest non nuclear bomb the US has?  I am sure he had to sit at his desk until the Joint Chiefs left so they wouldn't see his throbbing erection.  I mean he choose amazing restraint to wait like 90 days into his presidency to use it.  I surprised he didn't use it on day one.   

Hmm, seems that the Carl Vinson task force is not now nor was it ever heading to Korea. The USNavy released a photo of the task force sailing to The Indian Ocean for exercises with the Australian navy. Trump Spread fake news and the "liberal media" ate it up. He's sooooo presidential now.

His tax plan is a simpletons plan. Focuses primarily on rates and a couple of itemized deduction issues for personal filers. It will create even larger deficits with nothing to pay for it except the dream of growing federal revienues because 'job creators' will have so much cash. Think Kansas on tax cut steroids. Nothing in The corporate area except rate cut and favorable rates for repatriation.