• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of this seems plausible to me with the exception of Pence 2020. He would need to exceed all of our expectations (dems, repubs and independents) for that to happen. I think we'll be ripe for a Dem president in 2020 unless some brilliant GOP congressperson is teeing up some bi-partisan legislation and leading the charge against Trump's sins.

Yes, I could see Pence being challenged in a primary by a GOPer with more charisma.  Pence's energy level makes Al Gore look like Keith Moon.

Just when I was starting to think we could go 5 minutes without another golden egg laid by this shit-brainned fuckup. How is this our world now.

Because people are fucking stupid. 

They were easily conned.  They believed a racist thin skinned narcissist.  If you voted for Trump you are fucking moron.   

And now multiple sources say Jared is under investigation in this mess.

Is he the "senior official close to Trump" the NY Times mentioned? That would make perfect sense seeing as he's met with the Russians multiple times.

This is not a new question, but I think we're all going to keep asking it as there hasn't been a satisfying answer:

When did the party of Reagan become cool with Ruskis?

While in Israel dumbo mentioned that he never said Israel to the Russians. This kind of confirms Israel as the source of the intel. John Goidman needs to yell at him, shut the fuck up donnie, you're out of your element.

While in Israel dumbo mentioned that he never said Israel to the Russians. This kind of confirms Israel as the source of the intel. John Goidman needs to yell at him, shut the fuck up donnie, you're out of your element.

Really.  

LouieB

Right, like the Russians don't know how to read/watch U.S. news. "Trump says he never revealed it was Israeli intelligence in a revealing interview where he reveals his intelligence sources"

Would love to see Roger Waters in concert. Would also love to be part of the landed gentry so that I could afford tickets. 

$150 looks to be the lowest price. Nope.

They were advertising $60 tickets for this show in Atlanta, but the link for them went nowhere.

Our president was as expected at NATO. Shoved the king of Montenegro out of the way so he could be front and center. Harangued NATO members for how much they contribute to NATO (forgetting that essentially NATO territories are pretty much the battlefield NATO was founded to defend) and he is the first president to not commit to defending NATO members. *sigh* looks like Putin is getting his money's worth out of Trump.

Edit: Prime Minister not King.first thing I read about it said king.

That is good.

Trump apparently said that the Germans are evil, very evil. Not for WWII and the Holocaust, but because of the balance of trade with the US.

How DARE they sell us cars that are built here!!! :lol

OK! So now we're taking Nicaragua's and Syria's lead! #MAGA

There was an editorial on cnn.com last week by Grandpa Munster, I mean Ted Cruz, in which he was advocating for Trump to pull out of the Paris accord.  I don't remember much about it other than he used the phrase "clean coal."

We're fucked. 

Jodido pero contento, as it were.