2020 Touring

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid a $13 fee for Vegas for a presale ticket. I think each venue/ticketing service might be a little different.

i'm jealous! that will be an excellent venue to see wilco. & you have in n out right outside the door for post gig munchies. nice!

For the hell of it I chose a $55 ticket for Seattle, top price available. Total came to $73

Addons

$10 Service Fee

$4 Facility Charge

$4 Order processing charge

when I got my tickets, top price available was $75. pretty good seats on the floor for the second show. total bill was $150 for 2. i have noticed this happen on previous wilco band presales. last time they played seattle, i got a pair on the presale for one show. later, i bought tickets for the second show on normal on sale & they were more for nearly identical seats. i just forgot about it. i'm only going to one this tour because drive-by truckers are playing at the same time as the first wilco show.

• 1 month later...

I keep writing and deleting my comment here, which is an indication that I ought to keep my mouth shut. That said... Co-headlining shows at large outdoor sheds wasn't exactly what I'd hoped for out of a fall tour, but I am excited that they will continue touring, anyway... 

I'm almost certainly in for the Minnesota show. It's nice that it's on a Saturday, I can drive there on the day of and go home the next day. I suppose this likely means we won't be getting another Winter-prelude in Saint Paul this year? Was kind of hoping there would be one if we got another fall Wilco album.

I'm almost certainly in for the Minnesota show. It's nice that it's on a Saturday, I can drive there on the day of and go home the next day. I suppose this likely means we won't be getting another Winter-prelude in Saint Paul this year? Was kind of hoping there would be one if we got another fall Wilco album.

As cool as it would be to get another Wilco album this year, I hadn't considered it remotely possible. Please tell me you know something I don't!  :D  :P 

As cool as it would be to get another Wilco album this year, I hadn't considered it remotely possible. Please tell me you know something I don't!  :D  :P

I think there was a comment in an interview from Jeff alluding to the album after Ode to Joy, this was months before OTJ came out. 

But mostly I was just going off how prolific Jeff has been recently. 

I think there was a comment in an interview from Jeff alluding to the album after Ode to Joy, this was months before OTJ came out. 

But mostly I was just going off how prolific Jeff has been recently. 

On the one hand, I can imagine Wilco coming out with another album this year. On the other hand, Jeff has pretty much put out one album per year since 2014...

New Southeastern U.S. shows in Memphis, Jackson, Mobile and St. Augustine just announced leading up to the High Water festival in April, FYI.

Thanks! Excited about St. Augustine. May,1 2015 seems longer than 5 years ago. WHOOT!

Pit GA for St. Augustine. $200 total including fees. Damn. I wavered for a moment, but went ahead. I know it's the market, but it seems crazy. I paid $60 for 2 w fees a few days ago for Lucero later this month. Wild.

Pit GA for St. Augustine. $200 total including fees. Damn. I wavered for a moment, but went ahead. I know it's the market, but it seems crazy. I paid $60 for 2 w fees a few days ago for Lucero later this month. Wild.

$200 is for two tickets, right? I'm seeing $77 + fees as the ticket price. I too wish the market was not at this level (at either $100 or $200!)

I had a first row seat for Mobile, but Ticketmaster had to be Ticketmaster. I ended up in the second tier of seats on the floor. My luck for Jackson wasn't much better. Oh, well. At least I'll be there. And I'll see old friends in all three cities.