Predictions for what song they will play on Letterman

Alright I know this is harsh, im honestly this angry, Ive watched this show for the entire series and you gave away one of the biggest things thats ever happened on the show and completely ruined it for me...

I was literally opening the recording on my DVR when i thought id check and see what song got played... so im sorry but i have to say this to you: go fuck yourself.

Alright I know this is harsh, im honestly this angry, Ive watched your postings since you registered here and you continue to be annoying by making every thread "all about Theshua" and completely ruin it for me...

I was literally opening this thread in order to see what see what song got played... so im sorry but i have to say this to you: get over yourself.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, ChooChoo showed remarkably poor netiquette by blowing the Sopranos like he did (no offense, man, I just calls 'em the way I sees 'em). I know more people who watch this show on DVD than TV, and as a simple courtesy I'd never go around blabbing that kind of stuff in random places.

I'm more angry at Comcast digital cable than I am at TheShua, ChooChooCharlie, or even Jerry Falwell right now.

I set my DVR to record Letterman, and everything's running smoothly. I sit down to watch it a few minutes ago and what happens? 80 seconds into What Light, it says "Recording over:Would you like to delete recording?" FUCK!

Guess I'll have to wait the 12 hours for it to go up on Youtube. The suspense is killing me. I need to know if Jay Farrar came on stage and draped Jeff with a velvet cape or not...

I'm more angry at Comcast digital cable than I am at TheShua, ChooChooCharlie, or even Jerry Falwell right now.

I set my DVR to record Letterman, and everything's running smoothly. I sit down to watch it a few minutes ago and what happens? 80 seconds into What Light, it says "Recording over:Would you like to delete recording?" FUCK!

Guess I'll have to wait the 12 hours for it to go up on Youtube. The suspense is killing me. I need to know if Jay Farrar came on stage and draped Jeff with a velvet cape or not...

Same thing happened to me. :frusty

Side note: ~TheShua...fuck off

Guest ChooChooCharlie
Alright I know this is harsh, im honestly this angry, Ive watched this show for the entire series and you gave away one of the biggest things thats ever happened on the show and completely ruined it for me...

I was literally opening the recording on my DVR when i thought id check and see what song got played... so im sorry but i have to say this to you: go fuck yourself.

HUHHHH?????? I don't have a problem with taking blame when I've blundered, but how could this possibly be my fault?? I hardly "leaked" this information into cyberspace. HBO aired the episode TWO days ago. I'm surprised you didn't hear it around the water cooler, virtual or otherwise...Sorry the series is ruined for you..that does suck, but blame HBO for airing the show two days before you had the chance the catch the episode...

i can't wait to see this live this summer!

they sound and look wonderful! :worship

Guest ChooChooCharlie
To be fair, ChooChoo showed remarkably poor netiquette by blowing the Sopranos like he did

Like SHE Did...sorry wrong gender and again, I sympathize you (plural) had to hear it from me.. honestly, I do, but I'll repeat, TWO days ago man..three now :-)

I saw "What Light" coming a mile away...it was okay...very quiet and serene...Jeff looked nice, like he actually cared about his appearance for a change...

I would've loved to see them rock out "Shake It Off" or "Hate It Here", but I will take whatever I can get.

I'm going to see them twice in the same week next month...ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!!

Until then, I've got my DVD and the album...woot!!!

Guest Speed Racer
I saw "What Light" coming a mile away...it was okay...very quiet and serene...Jeff looked nice, like he actually cared about his appearance for a change...

He was definitely wearing the same outfit he wears for nearly every single one of his solo shows, and half the Wilco concerts...

He was definitely wearing the same outfit he wears for nearly every single one of his solo shows, and half the Wilco concerts...

Well, I meant the fact that he actually shaved and and his hair didn't look like he just got up... : )

Unlike when they performed 'Hummingbird' back on Letterman a while ago.

Snape kills Dumbledore.

that was a really boring performance.

worst letterman showing yet.

I have to say it was kind of boring too...and I absolutely love the new record, but I don't think was the song to sing....

I would have liked Either Way better, or maybe Leave Me (Lke You Found Me)....

that was a really boring performance.

worst letterman showing yet.

I agree. But I'm not a big fan of this song anyway so... I would have much rather any other song on the album. -- Except maybe On and On and On.

aaaahhhh, i fell asleep last night right when david letterman said "we'll be right back with wilco!" it may already be on here and im not seeing it, but does anyone have a clip? not on youtube yet.

I have to say it was kind of boring too...and I absolutely love the new record, but I don't think was the song to sing....

I would have liked Either Way better, or maybe Leave Me (Lke You Found Me)....

Me too. All the way to NYC to play that number? Not much of a showcase for the band, really. I'd be curious to

know how the song was chosen. Jeff could have done it himself and saved the band the trouble of showing up.