• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you enjoy the backpage of SI every month, get this book. You will laugh and cry. Terrific.

Yeah, I really enjoy Reilly. I've read The Life of Reilly and Who's Your Caddy. Both entertaining reads. I like how he comes across as an Everyman. I'll have to pick the new one up....

Grrr. Roger Kahn.

I am 100 pages into War and Peace. Yes, that War and Peace. I made a promise to myself that I would dedicate this month to that book.

I love Tolstoy so much, but I am bit worried that this month is going to suck. So far, Anna Karenina slays it.

I am 100 pages into War and Peace. Yes, that War and Peace. I made a promise to myself that I would dedicate this month to that book.

Hey, only about 1300 pages to go!!

That's cool, though. I've never read it but can appreciate you tackling it.

Hey, only about 1300 pages to go!!

That's cool, though. I've never read it but can appreciate you tackling it.

I don't know if I can do it. I know the instant the doubt creeps in, it takes over like a spider monkey. But the thought of the next 1300 pages is really scaring me. I mean, there's an index of characters in the back for crying out loud.

1878972065.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hey, those Junie B. Jones books aren't too bad. My 5th graders (well, some of the girls at least) love 'em.

My 7 year old has been digging on this series of late:

capt.jpg

And I have started yet another book as of last night:

BBeconomist.jpg

Hey, those Junie B. Jones books aren't too bad. My 5th graders (well, some of the girls at least) love 'em.

My 7 year old has been digging on this series of late:

capt.jpg

I actually like the Junie B Jones books. :blush She's a card.

My older ones have been doing the Magic Treehouse series lately. We never had any of the capt. underpants books for them to read.