• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the Road

Are you reading the recently released non-edited "scroll" version or the standard version? I think I need to pick up the re-released one, but need to confirm with others who've read it that it's worth the efforts.

Are you reading the recently released non-edited "scroll" version or the standard version? I think I need to pick up the re-released one, but need to confirm with others who've read it that it's worth the efforts.

It's the regular version. Think I'll pick up the scroll version sometime though.

41zvVB53QtL._SS500_.jpg

Just released yesterday. There is tremendous freedom contained in these pages when carried into the transformative fire of relationship. I highly recommend this book.

Highy, even.

Started Harry Potter 6 and wasn't feeling in the Harry Potter mood so I went with Roth.

I've been "reading" Harry Potter 7 for more than a month. Since I started it, I've already finished two other books.

If you are at all interested in lutherie, check out Clapton's Guitar by Allen St. John. I think his usual gig is with The Village Voice and mostly sports related, but this particular book is a great, easy read. One review mentioned it was "a book about guitars in the sense that The Orchid Thief is a book about gardening" - I can't think of a better description.

just finished microserfs by douglas coupland.

currently reading iv a decade of curious people and dangerous ideas by chuck klosterman. there's coincidentally an article he published with wilco in it. i'm about half way through with it so far.

are any of you on www.goodreads.com ? it's social networking with readers! pretty cool.

I loved this book - but I loved the movie first, so that may have something to do with it.

haven't read the book, but the movie was great. Anthony Hopkins was amazing. I always remember that scene in the library where the Emma Thompson character tries to take away the book from him to see what he is reading. very sad movie.