Radiohead- In Rainbows

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgive me if this has been in another thread, but Paste Magazine is doing basically the same thing - name your own price for a subscription minimal $1.

i took them up on it.

quicktime schmicktime.

none of that on my work pc.

:ohwell

i'm sure it will be bootlegged and put up on youtube soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Radiohead Sketches Out European Tour Dates

Radiohead

November 29, 2007, 11:15 AM ET

Jonathan Cohen, N.Y.

Radiohead has revealed a wealth of information on its Web site about its summer European tour, but in typically cryptic fashion, has withheld most specific dates and venues.

The only shows with complete date, city and venue information are Milan (June 18, Civica Arena) and appearances at Germany's Hurricane (June 20) and Southside Festivals (June 22). Radiohead will also play Barcelona's Daydream festival in June and Denmark's Roskilde festival in early July.

Beyond that, there are plans to play the following cities in June: Dublin (two dates), Paris (two dates), Nimes, France (two dates), London (two dates), Glasgow and Manchester, England.

In July, Radiohead will visit Amsterdam, Germany's Werchter Festival and Berlin. The group will be touring in support of "In Rainbows," which will see physical release Dec. 31 in England via XL Recordings and Jan. 1 in North America via TBD Records/ATO Music Group.

Tour dates

Radiohead In Talks With iTunes For New Album

Radiohead

December 06, 2007, 10:50 AM ET

Lars Brandle, London

Radiohead's camp is in talks with Apple's iTunes Music Store for the release of "In Rainbows," the group's manager, Bryce Edge, tells Billboard.com.

Radiohead's EMI catalog remains a notable omission from the world's leading download store because of the band's insistence that its albums remain complete. Radiohead does have a handful of songs on iTunes that were included on various soundtracks or compilations.

A deal with iTunes would represent a massive breakthrough on a number of levels, and one that apparently would require a shift in position from one of the parties. An Apple spokesperson declined to comment.

U.K. retailer 7digital scored a coup in September when it added Radiohead album downloads to its service, but not individual tracks.

so what does everyone think about disc 2?

loving it after a handful of listens. i'm so glad they released disc 2!!! last flowers, go slowly and 4 minute warning are all great.

i'm still waiting for my discbox down here in oz, i'm hoping for a next week delivery.

radiohead-in-rainbows.jpg

Long time to get this in the heartland -- came in yesterday.

Disc 2 is not a disappointment, but it does not have the hooks that Disc 1 has all over it, so it's taking a little more time. Obviously intended as an extra since the vinyl is only disc 1 material. Definitely not filler, though.

By the way, that disc 1 material on vinyl spinning at 45 rpm sure blows the download release out of the water.

radiohead-in-rainbows.jpg

Disc 2 is not a disappointment, but it does not have the hooks that Disc 1 has all over it, so it's taking a little more time. Obviously intended as an extra since the vinyl is only disc 1 material. Definitely not filler, though.

Disc 1 has hooks?

so what does everyone think about disc 2?

Filler.