3. Come Pick Me Up

4. Wonderwall (awesome)

5. Fix It

6. La Cienega

7. Goodnight Rose (hot)

8. Sun Also Sets (tops)

9. Oh My God Whatever, Etc

10. Magick (hot-damn)

11. Desire ("I wrote this because I wanted to make out with Alanis Morrisette.")

12. Let it Ride

13. Please Do Not Let Me Go

14. Love is Hell

15. Crossed Out Name

16. Afraid Not Scared

17. Natural Ghost

18. Two

19. Rescue Blues

20. Sinking Ships

21. Stars Go Blue

22. How Do You Keep Love Alive

23. Shakedown on 9th Street (superfast and loud)

24. Mockingbirdsing

25. Off Broadway (What a show.)

26. Not to Self: Don't Die

Five minute break

27. Cold Roses (blistering)

28. Bartering Lines

29. Meadowlake Street

30. This is It

Fooking rock and roll show. Closer to three hours than two. When he throws his head back and does a back bend playing guitar, I tingle.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8. Sun Also Sets (tops)

I bet this was worth the trip there all by itself. And I bet a good time was had by all!

And I bet I forgot to take a photo of the crew with my stupid camera I hauled around all night!

I bet this was worth the trip there all by itself. And I bet a good time was had by all!

And I bet I forgot to take a photo of the crew with my stupid camera I hauled around all night!

I thought about that camera during the show.

:cheekkiss :cheekkiss

does Ryan sing the girl's part on Shakedown or one of the others?

Neil Casal.

The Cardinals were rocking hard in Cincinnati. Leads me to believe the new album will be more aggressive than the last couple. Let's go!

I just finished my 1,260 mile roadtrip journey to Cincy, then St. Louis.

Short and simple.....the Cincy show was the best I have seen of this band.

St. Louis, well the Fox Theater is probably the coolest damn theater in the

country, and I have been in a ton of them. Man, that place is simply unbelievable.

St. Louis setlist didn't drift far enough away from the night befores show so that kind of

disappointed me. However the band was tight and the "Goodnight Rose" from this show

was just beautiful.

Rest for a week or so then down to Tiscaloosa then ATL to end this outstanding tour.

Oh, SPACEWOLF has become a ROCK STAR ! LOL.

Last night at the Taft in Cincinnati:

Fooking rock and roll show. Closer to three hours than two. When he throws his head back and does a back bend playing guitar, I tingle.

I was at the Indy show and thought it was fantastic! But the Cincy show looks like it was even better. I would have liked to have heard Magick, Fix It and Cold Roses. Looks like he played a couple more "Rock n Roll" tracks. This Is It and Not to Self: Don't Die. Man, great set list.

You can listen to the Indy show here: http://www.archive.org/details/radams2008-10-02

tonight in Madison was the best I've seen Ryan in the 5+ times I've seen him. Band was on, Ryan was jovial, and walking around the crowd before the show.

Great show - don't miss this tour.

I enjoyed it as well, and would place last night's show second only to the Murat Theatre, Indianapolis show from last fall. The Overture Center sounds. SO. good. You can hear a pin drop in that place.

Ryan is ON, and the new songs sound great. There was one ballad in particular ("Go Easy"?) that was fantastic.

Neil Casal.

The Cardinals were rocking hard in Cincinnati. Leads me to believe the new album will be more aggressive than the last couple. Let's go!

thanks. i'm trying to remember if the lyrics are gender bias and wonder if he hams it up on it - acts femine or something.

there's no opener - do they start the show on time?

the OU/UT game is on Sat and i hope it doesn't delay us to the show - 2 hour drive or so.

madison was rocking. i met ryan before the show at a fair trade coffeehouse. he was singing a song to himself about cappuccino and split some cake with brad. yeah, stalker fan, i know. he called these girls i was with elves...what a man.

madison was rocking. i met ryan before the show at a fair trade coffeehouse. he was singing a song to himself about cappuccino and split some cake with brad. yeah, stalker fan, i know. he called these girls i was with elves...what a man.

did you get any pictures?