I just saw this being a big Napolean and Flight of the Conchords fan. I thought it was ok, but doesnt compare to Napolean or Flight shows. Jermaine's humor is good and alot of the jokes are funny but overall not enough to keep the pace going. That being said, it should be watched by any Flight of the Conchords fan.

So many great lines in the film, but my fave was 'You're a bitch and you're going to die of diabetes!'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So many great lines in the film, but my fave was 'You're a bitch and you're going to die of diabetes!'

Yeah, that was good. There was alot of good lines, I think alot of them are ad lib. Just Jermaine being his funny self.

I liked all the phone calls he made to his nemesis. Those cracked me up cause it rarely went the way he wanted and other times he just was weird.

cloverfield.

i thoroughly enjoyed this.

i'll admit, it had some flaws. it wasn't the fact the acting was bad, it was the fact that it could have/should have been more dramatic at times.

i loved how the macguffin was rob, and not the monster.

Has anyone here seen this? I had never really listened to this band before seeing this. Now I adore them. Well worth it!!!

Beautifully filmed in Iceland during a free tour they did of the most unique venues.

heima_poster.jpg

VH1's 100 Greatest Songs of the 80's :dancing

We watched that during playdate today while the kids trashed my house.

What am I watching? All History Channel, all the time.

51RWDSTW0ZL._AA240_.jpg

It's arrived and I'm six episodes in. Just watched the 'I'm With The Band' episode last night, really funny to see, and hear, Nick drumming along on his 29-piece kit to Spirit Of Radio.

It's different to what I thought it would be, there's a lot more drama in it when I expected it to be more of a sit-com - even the picture of the DVD suggests it would be a little closer to Saved By The Bell. However, I'm not disappointed, it's still balls-out funny on occasion - I'm thinking Sam's friend dressed as the Bionic Woman for Halloween.

I've also got Undeclared sat waiting for me, so it will be fun to compare.

Also started watching the restart of Prison Break - that programme is still addictively ludicrous.

Has anyone here seen this? I had never really listened to this band before seeing this. Now I adore them. Well worth it!!!

Beautifully filmed in Iceland during a free tour they did of the most unique venues.

heima_poster.jpg

it's really good that. I watched the second disc over the weekend. Beautifully made.

Also watched this too... you can just about see me on the right hand side when the camera pans across in one part!

41wCFAsAxlL._AA240_.jpg

One of my all-time favorites!

Certainly shaping up to be a favourite in the m_thomp household. It took me about 0.5 of a sec to realize that the Phys. Ed teacher is Biff Tannen from Back To The Future too.