• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is hard alcohol available at Solid Sound? Got a fermentation allergy so beer & wine is a no go

White Denim! At my fav museum, yowza ;0>

The bar on the deck overlooking the courtyard is a full bar...I recall having a great Bloody Mary there.

Thanks, I thought the bar was stocked. Wont be leaving Amherst MA till just before 4. Hope the parking spots I scoped out online are available!

Enjoyed WAMC's live broadcast this morn. Ordered the Blisters new album afterwards

As an update, the golden ticket winners do not get to request a song Friday. One was picked out of a hat to choose a song for sat night. Wasn't me.

Be at SS shortly...

As an update, the golden ticket winners do not get to request a song Friday. One was picked out of a hat to choose a song for sat night. Wasn't me.

Be at SS shortly...

Match tent has some nice stuff. There are @4 posters. I like a couple of them but the owl one posted above is the only one that is art (I like the entering solid sound one but wall space is limited). There is a very cool 'baseball jersey' sweatshirt (gray body red sleeves) that I got my wife. Cute kids jersey of a rabbit playing a carot guitar.

Show sounds great so far...wishing I was there on Joe's Field at Mass MoCA, but alas, I made the decision to drive home back to CT last night after the show to see my son's pre-k graduation this morning and my daughter's dance recital this evening...now that they're both in bed, I'm listening and trying to get up the will to drive back up tomorrow morning.  If only there was one more Wilco set tomorrow...