The latest Ryan Adams thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone know how to purchase "Hey There, Mrs. Lovely" from the new EP, other than iTunes? you have to have a new version of iTunes to buy it and i'm running on an older version. you also need a Windows update in order to install the newer iTunes and said update likes to crash my PC when installing.

Ryan is ripping people off. You can find live versions of it out there.

Is it Ryan, or is it Lost Highway? I mean, was this EP arranged by Ryan himself or is this a last-ditch attempt by LH to rake in some cash on Ryan's tunes? Because I really can't see Ryan doing something like this...

Is it Ryan, or is it Lost Highway? I mean, was this EP arranged by Ryan himself or is this a last-ditch attempt by LH to rake in some cash on Ryan's tunes? Because I really can't see Ryan doing something like this...

Good point.

New Atlanta Show Added!

Cardinals have added an exclusive Blue Cave performance at the

Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA on March 8th.

Presale starts this Friday, February 13th at 10am local venue time via

livenation.com

Password: BLUECAVE

Tickets go on sale to the public this Saturday, February 14th at 10am

local venue time via livenation.com

The previously announced March 20th performance at the Fox Theater in

Atlanta is sold out.

>>>New Atlanta Show Added!

Good Times and a Blue Cave show as well.

I'll be at the B-ham, 2 - ATL shows and two in Nashville.

Unfortunately, Vegas has the the over-under of a RA total

stage meltdown of 2 shows for this tour.

I'm taking a hellava chance !

im gonna try and make that new atlanta show. would make for a nice road trip! its prolly cheaper to fly tho.

as for ryan/ lost hwy ripping people off, i think its more of a lost hwy decision as to what to release and how to release it. i hear that they're planning on a RA anthology release this year that'll have some unreleased bonus tracks tacked on it. pity that box set never happened, woulda been cool.

on a side note, i just discovered that for almost every record RA has released, 1+ singles were released as well which feature 2+ unreleased songs as b-sides! not to mention a handful of EPs i had been oblivious to. im going thru these now and am having a blast!

im confused on the blue/ red cave shows as well. never seen him solo/ cardinals before so all this is new to me.