Opening for Neil?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tickets are ranging from 250-50.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I prior to the last tour, I thought Neil used to keep his prices a bit lower. My memory could be hazy but I remember paying under 80 (maybe even 60) dollars on the greendale tour, granted that was 5-6 years ago.

ETA: General admission tickets will be prices at $75.00 with reserved stand tickets ranging in price from $45.00 to $250.00 (plus all applicable service charges).

Acorrding to this this wilco is not playing chicago.

I'd imagine Wilco probably has another set of Chicago shows booked for somewhere in between November-February.

I was ready to buy tickets for this one, hopefully neil supplies another great opening act.

tickets are ranging from 250-50.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I prior to the last tour, I thought Neil used to keep his prices a bit lower. My memory could be hazy but I remember paying under 80 (maybe even 60) dollars on the greendale tour, granted that was 5-6 years ago.

ETA: General admission tickets will be prices at $75.00 with reserved stand tickets ranging in price from $45.00 to $250.00 (plus all applicable service charges).

Acorrding to this this wilco is not playing chicago.

I'd imagine Wilco probably has another set of Chicago shows booked for somewhere in between November-February.

I was ready to buy tickets for this one, hopefully neil supplies another great opening act.

Winter residency 2.0?

Maybe the guys will pull a Neil on this tour and play ONLY new songs and piss everyone off :D

Wilco doesn't back anyone up in Chicago.

There is no shame in opening for Neil Young. I find it hard to imagine Tweedys ego is big enough to say he would open for neil as long as it wasn't in his home town.

This is very cool. Unfortunately they are not coming anywhere remotely close to me as all bands ignore the southern US now it seems.

That said i know Jeff and Nels are Neil fans so they must be pumped for this. Not sure how the others in the band feel about him.

there's a Live Nation presale...anyone know how to get in on this?

Something to do with your soul.

No seriously, they have a thing called ticket rush. Never used it before but looks like they'll email or text you when presale tickets become available.

I doubt there will be Music Today presales for these shows. A few of the shows aren't listed on Live Nation's website yet, but it does seem like their presale is open to everyone, no password needed or anything. I'll keep investigating.

Man, it's going to be weird seeing Wilco in a basketball arena. I hope it's the only time I do :unsure