4. If You Ever Go To Houston

5. Forgetful Heart

6. Jolene

7. This Dream Of You

8. Shake Shake Mama

9. I Feel A Change Comin' On

10. It's All Good

Disc: 2

1. Howdy Neighbor (J. Morris) - Porter Wagoner & The Wagonmasters(Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

2. Don't Take Everybody To Be Your Friend (M.Gabler/R. Tharpe) - Sister Rosetta Tharpe (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

3. Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend (L. Robin/J. Styne) - T Bone Burnett(Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

4. La Valse De Amitie (O. Guidry) - Doc Guidry(Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

5. Make Friends (E. Mcgraw) - Moon Mulligan (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

6. My Next Door Neighbor (J. McCain) - Jerry McCain (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

7. Let's Invite Them Over (O. Wheeler) - George Jones & Melba Montgomery (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

8. My Friends (C. Burnett/S. Ling) - Howlin' Wolf (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

9. Last Night (W. Jones) - Little Walter (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

10. You've Got a Friend (C. King) - Carole King (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

11. Bad Neighborhood (Caronna/M. Rebennack) - Ronnie & The Delinquents (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

12. Neighbours (M. Jagger/K. Richards) - The Rolling Stones(Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

13. Too Many Parties and Too Many Pals (B. Rose/M. Dixon/R. Henderson) - Hank Williams as Luke the Drifter (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

14. Why Can't We Be Friends (S. Allen/H. Brown/M. Dickerson/J. Goldstein/L. Jordan /C. Miller/H. Scott/L. Oskar) - War (Theme Time Radio Hour with your host Bob Dylan: Friends & Neighbors)

Disc: 3

1. Roy Silver (DVD content)

2. The Lost Interview (DVD content)

I have seen those Theme Time shows of his up on a few torrent sites. I don't know how they are getting away with that. Those are all commercially released tracks.

Yeah, I don't quite understand that either.

in the meantime, bob's outside toilet is causing a bit of a stir :lol

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/61986053

Bob Dylan's toilet smell blows in the wind

03/17/2009 3:00 PM, Reuters

Bob Dylan has sung about wind many times -- winds of change, the "Idiot Wind," and the winds that hit heavy on the borderline.

But some of his California neighbors on Tuesday were singing a new tune about what is blowin' in the wind from his Malibu toilet.

A family living near the 67-year-old folk and rock icon's house in the posh California beachside community of Malibu have complained to city officials about an outdoor portable toilet, which is apparently used by guards on Dylan's compound.

Cindy and David Emminger say the toilet wafts fumes from waste treatment chemicals, and that the smell carried by breezes from the Pacific Ocean makes their family feel ill.

"It's a scandal - 'Mr Civil Rights' is killing our civil rights," David Emminger told the Los Angeles Times.

A helicopter from a local television station hovered over Dylan's property this week, capturing video of the offending toilet.

But Malibu Mayor Andy Stern said other neighbors report smelling nothing from the toilet, and that he has left the matter to the enforcers of the city's code on objectionable odors.

"I really have not involved myself in Bob Dylan's toilet, and by the way I haven't involved myself in anyone else's toilet in Malibu," Stern told Reuters.

A spokesman for Dylan did not return calls.

Dylan, whose latest album "Together Through Life" is due out on April 28, was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988. His hit songs include "Like a Rolling Stone," "All Along the Watchtower" and "Blowin' In the Wind."

(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis; Editing by Jill Serjeant and Cynthia Osterman)

I appreciate the 180-gram quality and everything, but after reading '2LP' I was really hoping for more than 10 tracks. I almost never listen to new releases I own on vinyl because it's too much of a hassle. Two songs - flip. Two songs - flip.

I appreciate the 180-gram quality and everything, but after reading '2LP' I was really hoping for more than 10 tracks. I almost never listen to new releases I own on vinyl because it's too much of a hassle. Two songs - flip. Two songs - flip.

Whoa. I just said that in the Wilco Vinyl thread. :monkey

JOAN BAEZ - MELLENCAMP, DYLAN & NELSON TOUR PLANNED

Folk icon JOAN BAEZ has let slip details about a top secret JOHN MELLENCAMP, BOB DYLAN and WILLIE NELSON tour by asking the JACK & DIANE singer if the reports are true during a live show.Baez spotted Mellencamp in the audience at a show in Bloomington, Indiana this week (ends20Mar09) and asked him, "Are you really going to go on tour with that guy?" prompting the rocker to announce plans for "a special tour" on his website on Thursday (19Mar09).

In his post, Mellencamp added, "(It's) slated to start in early July and run through the end of August. It will play at minor league baseball fields." He adds he'll be sharing top billing with two other major artists." According to Dylan fansite BobLinks.com, Nelson will share the billing with Mellencamp and Dylan.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...planned_1098362

"Are you really going to go on tour with that guy?"

What does this mean and who is she talking about. It sounds as if she thinks the idea of touring with Willie or Bob is repugnant.

I don't know if you got the memo but this bob dylan guy is supposedly quite the asshole.....