• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, I've only bought a couple of "new" albums this year and I decided to buy 'High Violet' the other night on a whim. I have now listened to this album at least 5 times. its too good! talk about a solid album, this thing is flawless.

FYI: The National is scheduled to appear on Craig Ferguson tonight, Friday, May 28. It's new.

In related news, I am still obsessed with High Violet.

FYI: The National is scheduled to appear on Craig Ferguson tonight, Friday, May 28. It's new.

In related news, I am still obsessed with High Violet.

thanks for the heads up! gonna run downstairs and set the DVR right...now!

Bloodbuzz Ohio is easily my favorite tune off High Violet. I like Terrible Love the live version a lot better than studio but other than that no complaints. Album of the year candidate.

Both Boston shows are sold out (and I stupidly never got around to getting tickets).

Did you take pictures?

yeah, i shot last night's show. i wish i had had a flash w/ me since at the end, Matt walked through the crowd and down a railing to the back of the room, then to the bar, walked down the bar and then back to stage, singing all the while.