• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is playing the Auditorium Theater in Chicago.

Cheap seats are priced right at $30 -- but those seats are so high up, it like you are on top of Sears Tower looking down. I sat up there for a Wilco show - man they never looked so small. 

The sound was bad, too. 

Speaking of NY, I picked up the vinyl version of Zuma this morning for $3 and I found $10 on the sidewalk.

• 2 weeks later...

You may be right. Danger Bird on "Year of the Horse" is a freakin' monster.

There's something about how Crazy Horse commands the low end of the sonic spectrum. Really hits my sweet spot.

Also, I dreamt last night that I was in Neil's new movie with Darryl Hannah. One of those low budget dreams I guess....

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Caught Neil and POTR at the Cap last night.  Great show, cost me about twice as much as I paid for 3 Wilco shows, but worth every penny.  Neil is the man...

Neil Young & POTR
Capitol Theater
Port Chester NY
9/27/18

Out On The Weekend
World On A String
Albuquerque
Speakin' Out
Field Of Opportunity
I've Been Waiting For You
Love To Burn
Love And Only Love
Heart Of Gold
From Hank To Hendrix
Turn Off The News
Everything Is Bullshit
Powderfinger
Children Of Destiny
Ohio
Rockin' In The Free World
Encore:
Mansion On The Hill

Yeah, I love that they played Albuquerque!

I thought, based on Lukas Nelson's comments in an interview early in the year, that they were gonna do a full summer tour.  You can't count on anything for sure with Neil until its official, though.  Maybe it was a pipe dream or never planned in the first place, but I am itching to get to see them again after the barnburner I saw exactly two years ago this week in Tucson.  Must've been great at the Cap in Port Chester!

Yeah, I love that they played Albuquerque!

I thought, based on Lukas Nelson's comments in an interview early in the year, that they were gonna do a full summer tour.  You can't count on anything for sure with Neil until its official, though.  Maybe it was a pipe dream or never planned in the first place, but I am itching to get to see them again after the barnburner I saw exactly two years ago this week in Tucson.  Must've been great at the Cap in Port Chester!

It was a great show.  I really dug POTR and hope that they come back soon. Had tickets to the Crazy Horse Cap show that was cancelled a few years back so I was totally psyched that he sorta kinda re-scheduled.   If you have access to dimeadozen there is an ok recording:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=631538

• 1 month later...