• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just binged the 4 episodes of My Life as a Rolling Stone that were made available on BBC iPlayer as the first went out on air. Each of an hour focusing on the 4 individuals. Mick - bit bland

I really wish they would've stopped when Charlie died. Steve Jordan is a good drummer but he is wrong for the Stones. He doesn't swing. & Keith is losing it on guitar. His guitar signal is so proc

Happy 80th birthday to Keith!

Yeah - one of the 1,000,000 pre-sale codes in Chicago is a AmEx one --- actually it's the one I used to grab my 2 tix. 

In Chicago there is another few pre-sales tomorrow and the general on-sale date is Friday.

^These are some of the reasons I no longer bother with even attempting to get tix to stadium shows^

Ditto. But, it's The Stones and my wife nor I have ever seen them. We decided to put up with the cost and hassle to make it happen.

Got some in the heavens for $100 oh well I’m in!

Yep. I mean, really, unless you have super-expensive lower seated (no GA Field) and can actually see them, why not accept that you'll be watching them mostly on the large screens. As long as the sound is good....

I got mine.

Just started watching the Doc on Bobby Keys last night.  Never realized the other peeps he played with (including Buddy Holly?).  What a life.

I saw that the Keys' doc was on AXS last night, but didn't have time to watch it - looking forward to it.

The Bobby Keys film is great. Some great interview stuff with Keith & Charlie. I waited out the TM waiting room. Took about 15 minutes. I ended up getting the exact tickets I wanted in Seattle. ADA seats in the front of the upper deck, Keith side, about even with the end of the catwalk (50 yard line). $100 each, not cheap but not out of line. Could be way worse. We've sat there for some spectacles (U2, Metallica, G 'n R) & the perspective is very good. & the sound there at Century Link is excellent. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I've seen the Stones over 20 times from a club to arena to stadium. Have spent hundreds of dollars for tix in the past. Those days are gone but is ok. I can't stand for a show & would rather have a seat with no one in front of me. In fact almost have to nowadays. Excited.

The Bobby Keys film is great. Some great interview stuff with Keith & Charlie. I waited out the TM waiting room. Took about 15 minutes. I ended up getting the exact tickets I wanted in Seattle. ADA seats in the front of the upper deck, Keith side, about even with the end of the catwalk (50 yard line). $100 each, not cheap but not out of line. Could be way worse. We've sat there for some spectacles (U2, Metallica, G 'n R) & the perspective is very good. & the sound there at Century Link is excellent. I'm quite happy with how it turned out. I've seen the Stones over 20 times from a club to arena to stadium. Have spent hundreds of dollars for tix in the past. Those days are gone but is ok. I can't stand for a show & would rather have a seat with no one in front of me. In fact almost have to nowadays. Excited.

:thumbup Man I love this post.