• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today (well, yesterday now) my favorite sports team won the World Series. They've given me 40 summers of joy with a good number of heartaches also. But they're my team, they were my first love (along

Hadn't heard this in a while. Honk.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_KlckKFFc0    

Heck yeah the better team won! Braves fan since 1975. And that means I have suffered through many awful seasons. 2021 began as a mediocre season and ended with a championship. Hell of a ride. GO BRAVE

Posted Images

I had the misfortune of discovering the daddyofive youtube channel today. Infuriating. The only good thing is that it sounds like they're finally getting held accountable for their "funny" prank videos.

Yeah I saw that trash a few days ago. Both the father and mother are repulsive. Screaming and hitting your kid for 20 minutes but then yelling "IT'S A PRANK, BREH" does not make it OK.

Sorry to hear. My son also suffers from allergies but this season so far, nada. He's not even taking his medication.

Jinxed myself - just got a call my kid's school nurse - i am off to pick her up. Buggers.

Sending her home because of allergies? Wow. I would have missed most of gradeschool if that was the policy back then.

Sending her home because of allergies? Wow. I would have missed most of gradeschool if that was the policy back then.

Tell me about it -- granted, it's only preschool - she's 5. She should have stayed, though. 

My son ended up in the hospital due to allergies once. The oxygen content in his blood was too low and he was struggling to breathe. Not fun. Now we have a nebulizer for the seasonal changes during which he is most at risk.

Yeah same here - today, just a constant nagging cough/ watery eyes, nose, etc. Breathing seems okay - the kid is also asthmatic, which is always a concern to the school nurse/teacher and may be a reason why they booted her out, today. Which is understandable, I guess, in hindsight.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I saw a Scarlet Tanager and a Northern Oriole. The only way this day could get better is if a Painted Bunting showed up.

Today, I limped into a job interview that I thought went really well. Fingers crossed!

man, i am so blessed

after gettin whacked by a 91 year old in a buick on v-day

breakin my leg

an tearin my acl

an

bein outta worka

and such

i gotta job

i did

from that very

intermeeting

an

so on an

so forth.

an

the leg

is

gittin

along.

Good luck, Tim.

Thanks,my brother.

Without question, my friend. After an elongated, protruded, and spirited negotiation, I allowed them to bring me on board with the caveat that I would be in the Berkshires from TUE 6/20 to MON 6/26. There may have been some mewling,pleading, begging, and forward promises ( "i will NOT ask again for the next 23 1/2 months"), so, yeah.

Mags and I will be back for our third- staying in southern VT with agroovy little pad overlooking Williamsomething lake. Or river. Whatever..WILCO.

Can

Not

Wait

to see you, my friend.

i swear i wont aask again for almost two years"