• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have to do anything to be registered for the pre-sale other than give Wilco our email address?  Do we need to setup a separate account and login with CrowdSurge? I think I already did that because I remember getting a free Roadcase show, but don't remember how I did that.

I'm not sure, but I think you just log in on wilcoworld.net. There is a link to "Wilcoworld Access Members" on the site and after logging in it gives you a list of the shows marked "on sale soon".

I'm so worried that these tickets are gonna sell out so fast. Tickets in Atlanta can be a real nightmare because of scalpers. 

Also, Live Nation does this early-entry thing where you pay anywhere from 10-25 dollars more to be let in the venue early. 

Pre-sale isn't even for another day and I'm already a nervous wreck. 

Remember everybody, there's usually a limited number of tickets available for any pre-sale, especially for a band pre-sale. 

I know. That is what makes me nervous, because I have to be somewhere Friday morning, and was really looking forward to it, but I will rearrange plans for Wilco tickets. 

dear lord i hope we can get floor seats for both atlanta shows. 

I freaking love the Tabernacle and will also be trying to score floor tix (if I decide to make the trip to the ATL). 

I don't know what the deal is with Philly, but TWEEDY just played at a beautiful venue there earlier this year, if memory serves.

Ghost is Born released in May '04, first Philly show after release, June '05

Sky Blue Sky released in May '07, first Philly show after Feb '08

Whole Love released Sept '11, first non festival Philly show ??????

Star Wars released summer '15, first Philly show ???????

Yeah, we got an Evening with show.

Funny thing is when Whole Love came out, they did 2 in Vienna, VA and drove right by us to do 3 in NY.  Good to see they are keeping the trend on this tour.  No idea why Tweedy played here but there is no denying there is something about this town they don't like.  I really haven't followed them or listened to them in years, I don't have time to chase them around if they can't come here once in a while. Guess I'm still on the mailing list, when I saw the email with the dates I just laughed.

Enough with the Philly hating!

Can't wait for this tour- cool they announced day of vinyl release (I think).

trying to get my (single dad) calendar together - early review looks like DC/ Atlanta/ and possibly one of the Virginias.

I'm going for some single tickets for the above shows tomorrow- if anyone has a solo ticket loosen up, PLEASE PM me-

much appreciated.

Great news about the backyard show, Diane- with all the miles you've logged, it's high time the boys paid ya a visit!

#CANTWAIT

trying to get my (single dad) calendar together - early review looks like DC/ Atlanta/ and possibly one of the Virginias.

Great news about the backyard show, Diane- with all the miles you've logged, it's high time the boys paid ya a visit!

C'mon down, Dave. We can hang!

looong overdue- haven't connected since philly -ironic- but we've kept the SS tradition of near misses for awhile  :yeaahh 

flight booked for ATL - fingers crossed.

Diane-its destiny for VIRGINIA !!!!

must sleep- my hearts beating way too fast!!

Ghost is Born released in May '04, first Philly show after release, June '05

Sky Blue Sky released in May '07, first Philly show after Feb '08

Whole Love released Sept '11, first non festival Philly show ??????

Star Wars released summer '15, first Philly show ???????

Yeah, we got an Evening with show.

Funny thing is when Whole Love came out, they did 2 in Vienna, VA and drove right by us to do 3 in NY.  Good to see they are keeping the trend on this tour.  No idea why Tweedy played here but there is no denying there is something about this town they don't like.  I really haven't followed them or listened to them in years, I don't have time to chase them around if they can't come here once in a while. Guess I'm still on the mailing list, when I saw the email with the dates I just laughed.

I saw the Philly show for YHF at Electric Factory! Even scored Jeff's setlist!

Do we have to do anything to be registered for the pre-sale other than give Wilco our email address?  Do we need to setup a separate account and login with CrowdSurge? I think I already did that because I remember getting a free Roadcase show, but don't remember how I did that.

I'm looking around for the presage code for The Orpheum and State as well.

Perhaps the appear on Wilco World at 10 am?