• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The twitter link worked for me: http://wilcoworld.net/events/ 

I was able to pull Row N Seat 212 for the Boston Oprheum upon 1st try. I didn't notice a $48 price. My ticket was $40.50 and the top option followed by $33.50 which presumably is balcony. 

Getting nada for anything more than 1 right now. And zilch for 1 at the $48 price. 

WTF.

OK, this does it. I'm actually going to write to Wilco about this. The pre-sales before weren't good. This is actually worse. Shut out for both shows. I know I'll get tickets somehow...but...this defeats the whole purpose of a presale. What a ridiculous mess!!!!

Now I'm getting the 504 error that everyone else seemed to be getting. Lucky for my solo ticket! 

Just got in again by refreshing and it looks like there's only the $40.50 & $33.50 options to choose from, however it states "All seats at this price level are currently awaiting payment by other users. There is a chance a small number of these seats will be released if some users choose not to complete their purchase." 

Well that was a pointless waste of time. Took 15 minutes to get site and then not even 2 seats for DC. So much for CrowdSurge being better than Frontgate!

Glad it worked for at least some people. I guess Ticketmaster Friday, unless anyone knows how to get TM presale tomorrow. PM me if you do! Please and thank you.

The twitter link worked for me: http://wilcoworld.net/events/ 

I was able to pull Row N Seat 212 for the Boston Oprheum upon 1st try. I didn't notice a $48 price. My ticket was $40.50 and the top option followed by $33.50 which presumably is balcony. 

Getting nada for anything more than 1 right now. And zilch for 1 at the $48 price. 

Boston so cheap! NYC $88.50 a ticket after fees

even trying for Radiohead tickets a few years ago didn't crash the site, i just couldn't select any seats. this is terrible.

I seem to recall the site crashing, not being able to change the amount of tickets, tickets disappearing from the cart, getting seats not even next to each other and all other hassles with the Radiohead presale, that was the worst presale ever.

On a Wilco related note I did score two for New Haven, I would have tried for other shows but finances don't allow that.