• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today, according to limbaugh, the wheels are not coming off of the current GOP administration. Rather, 45 is now hitting his stride.

Yep. You cant make this shit up.

In a statement released by the State Department on Monday evening, Tillerson called Russia "an irresponsible force of instability in the world, acting with open disregard for the sovereignty of other states and the life of their citizens."

Asked if the poisoning will trigger a mutual defense response with the close NATO ally, Tillerson said that “it certainly will trigger a response. I'll leave it at that.”

Fired first thing Tuesday morning.

Nope, nothing to see here... no Russian influence on Trump at all...

Fired first thing Tuesday morning.

Nope, nothing to see here... no Russian influence on Trump at all...

For a group that constantly says that there is no Russian influence on the Trump Administration and the GOP the following seem very peculiar

1) Refusal to sign Russian Sanctions for meddling in the 2016

a. Or just the straight up acknowledgement that Russia did meddle, even though the security community overwhelmingly says it happened

2) Refusal to mention Russia as culpable in the death of the Russian / British Double Agent

a. I guess as I am writing this, Trump did say it was Russia, but I am not sure if he is just repeating the last thing he heard

3) The firing of Rex Tillerson, who has been critical of Russia in the spy death and has been critical of Russia in general

This of course is all circumstantial, but hell, sure does look fishy to me.  

Stewie, I can only listen to that fat greasy pill poppin' liar for a few minutes at a time. His arrogance and lies make me start swearing at the radio and that's not good for my blood pressure.

It is a positive even if the Dem loses.  a 20 point swing is pretty huge.  

Indeed, but Trump can't say on the stump that they won 'bigley' if Saccone loses ---- which would happen if somehow Saccone pulls it out.  

The more interesting question to me is whether this means the GOP will try to get more moderate in an attempt to save their own asses come November, or they'll go full-on rabies and try to cram in every insane policy between now and when a new D majority is seated in January.

The more interesting question to me is whether this means the GOP will try to get more moderate in an attempt to save their own asses come November, or they'll go full-on rabies and try to cram in every insane policy between now and when a new D majority is seated in January.

I agree. That is more interesting- it's tactical. They have a strange job these days.

Space Force

And what was that thing I missed yesterday where trump said something about wall climbers being like mountain climbers? Does he ever have an uncensored bizarre thought that he keeps to himself?

I have this image in my head now, of potential wall-climbers in mountaining gear as if for Everest. Only trump could put an image like that in someone's head.

Meanwhile, I am thinking of buying stocks in whatever company makes lightweight collapsible 30 ft. ladders.   

I feel like they are headed toward the full-on rabies position, which leaves me wondering why? Are MANY of them also somehow compromised by the Russians? The Koch Bros? The NRA? All of the above?

What would it take for them to abandon this hopeless presidency? And yes, why don't they apparently even care about saving their own asses in November?

But I do think once a crack happens, it's going to be explosive desertion. It just hasn't yet.