• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

das Wilco's  

Posted Images

An excellent time! Tom Hamilton is maybe my favorite guitar player today. Bill had some help with a second drummer, and looked and sounded in fine form. Tempos were on point, and the jams were not excessive. Missed having James Casey on board as he battles colon cancer (currently has a go fund me), and Kanika Moore led on vocals on some songs tunes (Touch, TLEO, That’s what love will make you do, Scarlet). Donato was great too. Just about all Jerry songs , (Beatles and patti smith covers, too). Help/ Slip, Bertha, Terrapin all sizzled. A really, really sweet time on a lovely summer night!

• Thanks 1

Hot August Music festival time w/ Oteil (w Kimock+), Donato's Cosmic Country, Karina Roman, Chris Jacobs, and Little Feat+

looking like a picture perfect day for outside Iive music!

The Flaming Lips at the zoo tonight! Quite excited! They're doing 2 sets, so it should be a nice, long show. Going with new friend giirl, hopefully on track to get that reversed. She's excited, too. The Lips are doing all of Yoshimi for the first set, then another set of various faves. I heard a tape of the SF show & it's stunning.

• Like 4

A day late but I saw Son Volt last night. I love their new Doug Sahm tribute album and wish they'd played the whole thing. Also, would it hurt Jay to smile at least once? The band sounded great, the show was fun, and the heat inside Tipitina's was pretty brutal. 

• Like 1