6 hours ago, remphish1 said:

The Cure x 3!!! 😄

So jealous! I saw them in NOLA last month and am still floating on a cloud from that evening. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Alejandro Escovedo!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Awesome! Hope to hear six different ways and a thousand hours! 

With three shows I'd say your odds are good!

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

So did everyone who went enjoy the Cure shows? I'm hoping that it won't be 7 years this time until I can see them again. Maybe another tour when the alleged new record actually comes out?:frusty

Yeah they were amazing! Robert sounds incredible! Maybe a short tour when the album comes out who knows?!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, chuckrh said:

So did everyone who went enjoy the Cure shows? I'm hoping that it won't be 7 years this time until I can see them again. Maybe another tour when the alleged new record actually comes out?:frusty

LOVED it!!!  I thought it was epic!! I can’t believe I had never seen them before this! :frusty

• Like 3
On 6/26/2023 at 5:54 AM, chuckrh said:

It will be the best show I see all year. It doesn't matter who I see the rest of the way. I rode a natural high for a month after the show, and it's killing me that I'm not seeing them again this time around. Decades ago I was a HUGE fan of The Cure. When I spent a college semester in London, I bought as many singles/b-sides as  I could find. I saw them in 1996 during the Swing Tour, and it's still one of the best shows I've ever seen. I graduated from college, my life changed, and my fandom more or less lapsed for no specific reason. I saw them a couple of times in 2016, and both shows were great. For some reason though this year's show totally revived my love for the band. I've been totally immersed in their music again for nearly two months. 

• Like 5
On 6/30/2023 at 4:41 AM, Heart full of holes said:

What did you think? I'm seeing them tonight for thefirst time.

I saw them in a club last year & they were fantastic. The brothers have a great band backing them up & tons of good material.

• Like 1