• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Oil Can Boyd said:

The Feelies!

Someday I will travel east to see the Feelies..  Hopefully someday soon.  Have a blast and please give us your review.

On 4/21/2023 at 11:20 AM, Chez said:

Someday I will travel east to see the Feelies..  Hopefully someday soon.  Have a blast and please give us your review.

As always, the Feelies put on a great show.  Mostly stuff from the first three albums, plus their usual mix of covers thrown in.  (Jonathan Richman's Egyptian Reggae was a highlight.) With bands that they play out a lot, I often worry they will be rusty to start a show but I thought they were pretty tight from the start.   

They did two Television covers in the encore (Glory and See No Evil), which was nice.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Chez said:

Boss - let me know how this show goes.  I'm enjoying their latest album. 

Will do. I'm also digging their new album, and I'm excited about tonight's show. They're playing at Gasa Gasa, a very intimate venue in New Orleans. It's sold out, so I'm sure I'll feel like a sardine. Still I'm expecting a fun evening.

@Chez, the show was so good! I already liked them because of their new album, which may be my favorite of 2023 at year's end. Their performance blew me away. They were in a good mood tonight and did a few shots on stage. After the show they hung around talking to people in the crowd. I saw a couple of days ago that they'll be opening some shows for Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit later this year. I deifinitely think they're going places.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, chuckrh said:

Looks like Liam Finn is doing an opening set before Crowded House. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Have a great time!  I have weeks to wait.  (My show is May 26.)

• Like 3
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Hoodoo Gurus

This was originally supposed to happen in 2020!

I'm seeing them in 2 weeks. Bought tickets 9n 2020 originally. Probably going to be the last chance to see them in the US.

• Like 4