• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Wilco at the Amp!

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

A friend went & saw Lemonheads this weekend & was really disappointed. He said Evan was really fooked up to the point where my friend felt sorry for him. My friend ended up walking out on the show.

That's too bad.  I'm going to see them in a few weeks.  

4 hours ago, chuckrh said:

A friend went & saw Lemonheads this weekend & was really disappointed. He said Evan was really fooked up to the point where my friend felt sorry for him. My friend ended up walking out on the show.

That’s too bad. :( Evan Dando is one of my favorite artists, but he is his own worst enemy. Thankfully the one time I saw him (a solo show, five years ago), he was in good shape and I really enjoyed the show.  I think he’s a great singer, and the fact that he keeps falling into the addiction pit is so very worrying and simultaneously so very frustrating. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, chuckrh said:

That was my experience when I saw him solo about 8 years ago.  Was really hoping he had cleaned up his act since then.  But I guess the years of substance abuse have taken their toll.  Sad.

• Sad 2

Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives, Connie Smith, Jontavious Willis, and Choctaw Dancers at the grand reopening of the Ellis Theater, which has undergone substantial renovation as part of Marty's planned Congress of Country Music in Philadelphia, Mississippi.

• Like 1

Saw MS+HFS at the Birchmere in Alexandria in Feb. 2020.  They lived up to their name!  Marty came out afterward and signed autographs and shook hands with a long line of fans, which seems wild to me now, considering it was right at the start of the pandemic.  That was one of the last Birchmere shows for a long time...
Have a great time, Jon!

20200227_215250.jpg

• Like 1