• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Boss_Tweedy said:

Afghan Whigs

Nice, please let us know how it is. I have tickets to see them in a few weeks. It looks like Greg is changing up the setlists some. I haven't seen "Faded" on any though which kind of bums me out. Love that song! & album for that matter.

On 9/24/2022 at 11:03 AM, chuckrh said:

Nice, please let us know how it is. I have tickets to see them in a few weeks. It looks like Greg is changing up the setlists some. I haven't seen "Faded" on any though which kind of bums me out. Love that song! & album for that matter.

The show itself was great, but the venue left a lot to be desired. There are far better places to play in New Orleans. I tried to take a picture of the setlist on the stage, but the stage lighting wouldn't allow for it. Don't think they played "Faded," but they did play a lot of my favorites ("A Line of Shots" sounds incredible live) and closed with the Smiths' "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out."  I'm hoping someone will post the setlist on setlist.fm. You're in for a fun evening for sure.

• Like 1
On 9/23/2022 at 5:12 AM, remphish1 said:

Pet Shop Boys and New Order

My wife will be catching this show this coming Friday in Chicago with some friends -- it's been on the books forever, it seems. 

Glad it finally happening. 

1 hour ago, calvino said:

How was the show?  I was out of town last week -- definitely would have hit one the shows, if I was in town.

It was great!  I'm not a fan of the Chicago Theater, but I kind of get the band's "Gold Coins for Gold Soundz" mentality. Can't blame a band for cashing in on a reunion tour.  That said, they sounded great and I loved the setlist - heavy on "Brighten the Corners" - my favorite Pavement album.  I went  to the show with one of my sons - my other son saw them kick of their tour in San Diego and my daughter saw them last week in Denver. So my family had the full court press on Pavement this tour.      

• Like 4
2 hours ago, BillLee said:

Pavement last night in Boston.  Great show featuring some nice extended versions of old favorites- Malkmus has really honed his guitar skills

All these reports are making me kick myself for missing them in L.A. but I was trying to mind my budget...:(

Also, I love your avatar.:lol

• Like 1