• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, tinnitus photography said:

the Roger Waters show was so good. highly recommended. 

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I've been sitting on my tickets since before COVID. I was able to score some pretty good seats in the lower price realm so I hung onto them. I've never been disappointed by a show from him going back to the original Wall. Pros & Cons didn't play here but I did see an excellent show on the Radio KAOS tour. Pretty sure this will be the last chance with him.

46 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I've been sitting on my tickets since before COVID. I was able to score some pretty good seats in the lower price realm so I hung onto them. I've never been disappointed by a show from him going back to the original Wall. Pros & Cons didn't play here but I did see an excellent show on the Radio KAOS tour. Pretty sure this will be the last chance with him.

Same here - waited two years for it. I have seen him three other times, and they all were excellent. Looking forward to it!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tinnitus photography said:

in other news, Bikini Kill has postponed for the 3rd time.

Looks like whoever is sick, must have got sick in NYC.  

Sorry you have to miss out again.

16 minutes ago, Oil Can Boyd said:

I saw Emma Swift (with Robyn Hitchcock) do her Bob Dylan thing last night.

It was fantastic.  

Her album of Dylan covers is very good, isn’t it?  I have to admit I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, brownie said:

Her album of Dylan covers is very good, isn’t it?  I have to admit I didn’t expect it to be as good as it is.

I love it - and yes, was surprised at how good it is.  And in saying that, I don't mean to imply that I think she's not talented; it's more as a concept, that can be hard to pull off. 

Live she did everything on the album, except for 12 minutes of Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands.  And she added several others: Don't Think Twice, Sweetheart Like You, Not Dark Yet, Just Like a Woman, Visions of Johanna (which she said was her and Robyn's favorite Dylan song). 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Mitski 

So jealous. Her show in NOLA in the winter was sold out, and even if I'd scored a ticket I was recovering from COVID. Enjoy!

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Boss_Tweedy said:

So jealous. Her show in NOLA in the winter was sold out, and even if I'd scored a ticket I was recovering from COVID. Enjoy!

Sorry to hear about the Covid. Hopefully she makes another swing through for you! I have a feeling she will she has been selling very well recently! 

2 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Phish part 2

I Never Needed You Like This Before last night! I watched the free opening song preview live and was expecting the standard 3 minute version. Impressive.

• Like 1