Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those seats are actually pretty good for Bruce as he spends a lot of time playing to the people behind the stage. I got out of it for $260 (service charge included) for the pair. It was just within the budget I set for myself so I'm happy. It was better than I thought I'd do.

• Like 7
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

On 7/28/2022 at 6:01 AM, chuckrh said:

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those seats are actually pretty good for Bruce as he spends a lot of time playing to the people behind the stage. I got out of it for $260 (service charge included) for the pair. It was just within the budget I set for myself so I'm happy. It was better than I thought I'd do.

Nice!  I had seats a few rows back right behind Max at the Verizon Center in DC several years ago.  Not only did Bruce play to our section, but we had an amazing view of everything going on - guitar changes, Bruce soaking himself between songs, etc.  It was a great vantage point, maybe better than being right up front.  

• Like 2
On 8/4/2022 at 3:08 PM, dagwave said:

Gov’t Mule in Baltimore! Always look forward to getting hit over the head with their powerful sound. 

Cancelled due to storm related equipment damage. That’s what I’d call a SummerBummer🙄

• Sad 3

Sadly not going to see MMJ tonight. By the time you pay service charge & parking it's over $100 at a pain in the ass venue. I saw an amazing show in October that was far less than that. I'll leave it at that. My entertainment budget is going to baseball tickets right now. I saw a great game yesterday where my Mariners vanquished the evil Yankees. Feel good about us breaking the 20+ year playoff drought this year. It's fun when the team doesn't suck! Yesterday they had a Pearl Jam Ten Club promotion where I got a decent main level seat & a cool t-shirt for $40. Not bad! There were over 43000 there. Not bad for a Wednesday afternoon. It was perfect day for a game. Low 70s, not raining. Very nice way to spend an afternoon.

• Like 2

Last night went to a jazz show ---- ran into LouieB -- which was nice -- it's been a long, long while.

Great Show, too.

At Elastic Arts in Chicago:

Dave Rempis – alto/tenor/bari saxophone
Jim Baker – piano/synthesizer
Joshua Abrams – bass
Avreeayl Ra – drums/percussion

Saw a nice albeit toned down & short set (1.5 hours) by Drive-by Truckers Saturday. It was a FREE show for a celebration of local farmers & sustainable farming. I think it was a nice payday for the band from the county government. Wasn't much publicity for the show so it wasn't very crowded. We got a good "People Who Died" to end the set which I had never actually seen them play live. That alone made it worth the effort.

• Like 5