22 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

I got tickets for them, too but it's not until the fall. Long time faves. I saw them back before they got their major label deal & have been a fan since. I think "Black Love" is 1 of the most criminally underrated records of all time. "Faded" still gives me chills after all these years.

Nice! I caught them on the 1965 tour first hardly knew them but knew of them and they blew me away! Possibly one of the best live openings ever they played Superstition>Going to Town it was amazing! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

11 hours ago, bcdoc said:

Please report back - hope it is a good one…

Amazing show! They sounded great with the orchestra! Look for my name on yt you’ll find some videos 

and do tonight I’m seeing:

Sylvan Esso

Neko Case

Ice Age

Some band name Wilco?? Never heard of them but should be good ☺️

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, remphish1 said:

Amazing show! They sounded great with the orchestra! Look for my name on yt you’ll find some videos 

Sylvan Esso

Neko Case

Ice Age

Great to hear. I will see them in Chicago. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Sylvan Esso

Neko Case

Ice Age

Ice Age are definitely interesting

WILCO!!!:banana

Also hopefully Sylvan Esso, if these thunderstorms could blow past. Neko’s set after her Substack hour in Courtyard D was also a very pleasant surprise. 

So nice to be back here- it’s been a long time coming. Have a great weekend, everyone!

I just got home from it, but better late than never: Todd Day Wait and Coleman Williams (aka IV - aka Hank IV). At the Egremont Barn, a renovated barn that's now a concert venue and bar. Both gentlemen have albums coming out soon, and tonight's show was part of a little series of fun shows for them before they start touring with their respective bands. It was such a relaxed, fun night of music with plenty of great covers such as the Replacements, Jimmie Rodgers, Roger Miller, Willie Nelson, and Hank Williams, Sr.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, remphish1 said:

First paid concert with the whole family including my two boys 7 and 10…

Paul McCartney 😎

Enjoy! I saw him 3 years ago in Madison, WI. A nearly 3-hour show with no opener. Probably the best arena show I've seen.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, uncool2pillow said:

Enjoy! I saw him 3 years ago in Madison, WI. A nearly 3-hour show with no opener. Probably the best arena show I've seen.

Seen him a few times always great just really wanted my kids to see him too!! 😎

14 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Seen him a few times always great just really wanted my kids to see him too!! 😎

Did they enjoy it? He must seem like an ancient man to your kids, no?

• Like 1

I went to 2 shows last week (Mike Campbell & Bob Dylan, Mike was awesome & Dylan was middling Bob. I've seen him play better & seen him play worse). Woke up feeling really sick this morning. Took a home COVID test & sure enough, I've got it. Shocked I've lasted this long without getting it. Called my doc & she phoned in a prescription for Paxlovid to my pharmacy which I picked up no contact. Luckily I had stocked up on groceries as I was supposed to have a round of chemo on Tuesday. This blows my schedule all to hell but I feel like crap.

• Sad 2
11 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

I went to 2 shows last week (Mike Campbell & Bob Dylan, Mike was awesome & Dylan was middling Bob. I've seen him play better & seen him play worse). Woke up feeling really sick this morning. Took a home COVID test & sure enough, I've got it. Shocked I've lasted this long without getting it. Called my doc & she phoned in a prescription for Paxlovid to my pharmacy which I picked up no contact. Luckily I had stocked up on groceries as I was supposed to have a round of chemo on Tuesday. This blows my schedule all to hell but I feel like crap.

Oh damn, Chuck! I'm so sorry. I'm amazed that I managed to go to ssf & didn't catch it. It's such a gamble going anywhere at all. The good news is the latest strain seems less virulent. My daughter caught it while I was away at ssf & had 2 bad days of being feverish and feeling awful, but she is already feeling mostly normal again, and has just had a negative test & plans to start back to work tomorrow.

I hope your case is similarly mild and short! 😘

• Like 1