• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

9 hours ago, tinnitus photography said:

always a fun time! good show?

Terrific.  My first time seeing the Rolling Blackouts live and was super impressed.  The band were obviously delighted to be back on stage after a year of covid-related delays.  

15 minutes ago, tinnitus photography said:

well that didn't turn out as planned... show was canceled 75 min before doors.

but, that meant I got to see Mike Watt! 

You won the night.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, Chez said:

You won the night.

Priest always puts on a good show but this MSSV trio that Watt pulled together is dynamite. drummer Stephen Hodges played on Tom Waits records along w/ a bunch of other stuff and Mike Baggetta was insane on guitar. only downer was missing Trinary System, Roger Miller's new band. but i chatted up both of them and got a shitty selfie with these two legends.

watt.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tinnitus photography said:

well that didn't turn out as planned... show was canceled 75 min before doors.

but, that meant I got to see Mike Watt! 

What was the reason for the Priest cancelation? 

1 hour ago, remphish1 said:

Awesome I’m Seeing them next Saturday! I saw them once 25 years ago and have been waiting to see them again!!

They were on my wish list of bands I regret not seeing in the past. I am so glad I went! They were great! The energy was fabulous. It is amazing to sing with a few hundred others Kiss This Thing Goodbye and Be My Downfall. Currie is an extremely underrated songwriter and was glad I could be there to hear these live. 

• Like 2