57 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

I went to 2 shows last week (Mike Campbell & Bob Dylan, Mike was awesome & Dylan was middling Bob. I've seen him play better & seen him play worse). Woke up feeling really sick this morning. Took a home COVID test & sure enough, I've got it. Shocked I've lasted this long without getting it. Called my doc & she phoned in a prescription for Paxlovid to my pharmacy which I picked up no contact. Luckily I had stocked up on groceries as I was supposed to have a round of chemo on Tuesday. This blows my schedule all to hell but I feel like crap.

So sorry to hear!

I have been to two very crowded standing room shows in the past two weeks, was one of about 5 people at each show wearing a KN95.  I honestly thought I would catch it anyway, but amazingly, I have not!

Good luck with the Paxlovid.  My doc said call him ASAP when I get Covid and he will prescribe Paxlovid for me as well.  And yes, at this point I know it’s when, not if.  I hope you don’t get Paxlovid rebound!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

On 7/7/2022 at 7:57 AM, uncool2pillow said:

Bob Mould. Tonight and tomorrow.

Was this the first time you were at Thalia Hall? The venue has turned into my favorite venue in Chicago. It's been a few years for me - actually it was a Sleep show - a few months before covid hit. A great venue to catch a Bob Mould show.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, calvino said:

Was this the first time you were at Thalia Hall? The venue has turned into my favorite venue in Chicago. It's been a few years for me - actually it was a Sleep show - a few months before covid hit. A great venue to catch a Bob Mould show.

Yep. Reminded me a lot of Palace Theater in the Twin Cities. Thalia just a bit smaller. A great venue.

• Like 1