Radiohead- In Rainbows

I'm right there with ya. I'm honestly surprised by how much I dig this rekkid. I didn't even listen to it all the way through right away, but the only song that didn't do it for me was Weird Fishes/Arpeggi. And Videotape also puts me in mind of SBS, only it's pretty much the reverse of On and On and On - it's a repetitive, emotive piano song, but it's actually lost something from the live versions, rather than the reverse...

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi is great, but would be better separated out imo, it seems long, yet it's not.

edit: good lord All I Need is certainly 100% w/o a doubt my favorite song after 1.5 listens, no question :wub

i'm a total sucker for xylophone...

onto my second listen and i'm really impressed. 'all i need', 'reckoner' and 'jigsaw falling into place' are the stands outs for me so far. but its such a great record as a whole, its hard to pick favourites. can't wait for the discbox!!!!

it's going around some forums

there was a small photo of when you order the boxset, not sure if someone dug around to find a larger one or whatnot

its different to the one on that picture, thats why i asked if you made it yourself. i'm keen to get a picture of the cover for my ipod, but being a picky graphic designer i think i'll wait. might use one of the rainbow images of the official site.

dunno if i'm blown away (certainly doesn't connect with me like a few other album this year have (Bon Iver, Boxer, etc.), but i'm WAY more than satisfied with it and it certainly exceeded any expectations (granted pretty much none, as there wasn't much time to build up any)

dunno if i'm blown away (certainly doesn't connect with me like a few other album this year have (Bon Iver, Boxer, etc.), but i'm WAY more than satisfied with it and it certainly exceeded any expectations (granted pretty much none, as there wasn't much time to build up any)

well, yeah..blown away in the sense that it exceeded my expectations is what i meant. bah i really need sleep though..i think im gonna end on nude. definitely my favorite song on the album. i dunno, theres just something about it..

anyway, goodnight you crazy people (its only 1:50 here in cali, so im allowed to say that. go to bed!)