NFL Thread (2008 edition)

Watching the Colts-Steelers game, CBS flashed a graphic about teams losing streaks at opponents stadiums. Apparently the Colts haven't won in Pittsburgh and have the 3rd longest streak. Of course, the Lions have the 1st, 2nd, and fourth longest streaks, not having won in Washington, Minn., and GB in quite a while.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't matter anymore. :frusty :realmad

It's alright, man - 40 years is a pretty good run!

I was shocked to hear the Colts won that game. I really expected them to get beat like a gong.

I am really proud of the Giants. They have avoided the Super Bowl hangover and have overcome the loss of Umenyiora to kick some serious ass so far this year.

I am really proud of the Giants. They have avoided the Super Bowl hangover and have overcome the loss of Umenyiora to kick some serious ass so far this year.

This is definitely my biggest suprise of the year. I thought at best they would go 8-8. That final game of the regular season when they played the Patriots and lost last year seemed to be the turning point. They haven't looked back.

What has the NFL become though where a team like the Titans can go 9-0? That's almost a joke.

This is definitely my biggest suprise of the year. I thought at best they would go 8-8. That final game of the regular season when they played the Patriots and lost last year seemed to be the turning point. They haven't looked back.

What has the NFL become though where a team like the Titans can go 9-0? That's almost a joke.

What does that even mean? An incredible defense combined with an impressive running game is about as tried-and-true of a winning formula as there is in the NFL.

Ravens beat the Giants? "Nevermore."

the hell you say! forget the Patriots. they can't win every year. if the Patriots were 10-0, nobody would shut up about them. the Titans don't get the respect they deserve.

If the Titans finish the regular season undefeated I will no longer be impressed with what the Patriots did last year. The Titans are the worst 10-0 team I've seen.

I would be surprised to know you are impressed with what the Patriots did last year, regardless of the outcome of Tennessee's season.

I'm proud of Kerry Collins.

He's just another Penn State graduate with a social disorder.

YOU ever lead a team to a 41-0 victory in the NFC championship game?

I'm going to have to agree with whoever said the Titans are mostly unimpressive. I mean, they are impressive in that they are 10-0, but they aren't blowing people away like last year's Patriots. I wouldn't say they are the best team in the NFL.

Me neither, but good for them anyways.