• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan Dando at Bowery Ballroom.

If I am feeling really ambitious, I am going to try to catch Dead Combo at an early free show in Central Park beforehand.

Last Night U2 superb !

Tonight Lucero Boat Cruise Boston Harbor

Tomorrow Evening Jason Isbel

This is a good beginning to the week.

Good for you! I wanted to make the Lucero show tonight, but coming off SS weekend I didn't know if I would be up for it energy wise. I think I made the correct decision, but I probably would be fine, Lucero would lift me up. I'll be at Isbell tomorrow.

Good for you! I wanted to make the Lucero show tonight, but coming off SS weekend I didn't know if I would be up for it energy wise. I think I made the correct decision, but I probably would be fine, Lucero would lift me up. I'll be at Isbell tomorrow.

Good shoot me a pm with a cell and again we can try to say hello perhaps after the opener ..

After a pretty good run I'm on a show break due to some health issues. Had to back out of Diana Krall sadly as I won't be in good shape to go at the end of the month. August is looking busy though starting 8/9 with Metallica. Something may come up before then but need to be careful.