• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice seeing them on the 11th at msg!

Have fun! Awesome show last night. That was my 1st arena show of the year after Wilco @ Mass MoCa & U2 in a stadium. I loved their cover of Bowie's Heroes.

I wonder if they'll mix it up for 2 nights at MSG? I think they've played the same set on every show.

Have fun! Awesome show last night. That was my 1st arena show of the year after Wilco @ Mass MoCa & U2 in a stadium. I loved their cover of Bowie's Heroes.

I wonder if they'll mix it up for 2 nights at MSG? I think they've played the same set on every show.

They'll change it up I'm sure then they'll take out Barrel of a gun which I have missed every single time lol but still excited

I'm the proud owner of Kurt's setlist from the L.A. show! Just a teensy bit embarrassed that I nabbed it after the main set....and then the encore numbers were on it, too! Kurt looked around, confused, when they came back onstage, and then spotted it where I'd pulled it over closer to me. Luckily he could still read it (and I pushed it back a bit!) He was cracking up at my embarrassment and reassured me it was ok, but "I have to check in now and then to know what I'm supposed to be playing!" :lol

Sorry Kurt! :blush

I'm the proud owner of Kurt's setlist from the L.A. show! Just a teensy bit embarrassed that I nabbed it after the main set....and then the encore numbers were on it, too! Kurt looked around, confused, when they came back onstage, and then spotted it where I'd pulled it over closer to me. Luckily he could still read it (and I pushed it back a bit!) He was cracking up at my embarrassment and reassured me it was ok, but "I have to check in now and then to know what I'm supposed to be playing!" :lol

Sorry Kurt! :blush

Show was great a Kurt is a showman but more importantly I spoke to Michael Stipe someone I have idolized musically for almost 30 years of my 37 year old life!! I asked for a picture with him but he declined still was friendly asked me my name and said thanks so it was surreal for me.

Show was great a Kurt is a showman but more importantly I spoke to Michael Stipe someone I have idolized musically for almost 30 years of my 37 year old life!! I asked for a picture with him but he declined still was friendly asked me my name and said thanks so it was surreal for me.

WOW!!!