Yeah nine inch nails is a funny band for me I had a few albums liked some songs but then saw them live and like you said they deliver in the live form! I’d say in reality I’m a lukewarm fan at best! Still even though I haven’t bought a nin album in 10 plus years I’ll always catch them live if I can!

I really like the 2 EPs that have come out this year, especially Add Violence. The first one is only available digital but they put out a cd of Violence a few weeks ago. I think they might be out on vinyl, I don't really do vinyl. They also just released digital a cover of the theme from Halloween which is outstanding. For me Trent is a musical genius & even more so as he has matured. He's found a great partner in crime with Atticus Ross. Some of the soundtrack work they've done is outstanding. I think Bowie has a lot to do with where he is now. He took Trent under his wing at a crucial point. Couldn't really ask for a better mentor.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the 2 EPs that have come out this year, especially Add Violence. The first one is only available digital but they put out a cd of Violence a few weeks ago. I think they might be out on vinyl, I don't really do vinyl. They also just released digital a cover of the theme from Halloween which is outstanding. For me Trent is a musical genius & even more so as he has matured. He's found a great partner in crime with Atticus Ross. Some of the soundtrack work they've done is outstanding. I think Bowie has a lot to do with where he is now. He took Trent under his wing at a crucial point. Couldn't really ask for a better mentor.

True the timing was great! Fun fact I met David Bowie at a nine inch nails concert it was one of the most surreal concert experiences I ever had!

i saw Slash and Duff at the Queens of the Stone Age show last night.

bA65SDO.jpg

Good Pic I see a couple of people I know that went to that show. Let me know if it's ok to share with them.

For anyone here interested here's a link my Scope of the the Encore. From adjacent to the Guns n Roses stage.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bL0M2TgzMzU1MzR8MWxQS3FwYVFrUWx4YuDdL0X_1PBKQc3sqJSuo6QqrMtz24C_k3IHviTt0PFk

True the timing was great! Fun fact I met David Bowie at a nine inch nails concert it was one of the most surreal concert experiences I ever had!

Very cool! I saw that tour, an amazing & unique show. I got to meet Bowie about 1990 (greatest hits tour with Adrian Belew in the band). Very brief but he was very nice. That is way up on the list of musicians I got to meet in my 25 years in the music biz.

Very cool! I saw that tour, an amazing & unique show. I got to meet Bowie about 1990 (greatest hits tour with Adrian Belew in the band). Very brief but he was very nice. That is way up on the list of musicians I got to meet in my 25 years in the music biz.

Not too shabby! Ironically when I met him it was the with teeth tour in 05 not their joint tour

Good Pic I see a couple of people I know that went to that show. Let me know if it's ok to share with them.

For anyone here interested here's a link my Scope of the the Encore. From adjacent to the Guns n Roses stage.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bL0M2TgzMzU1MzR8MWxQS3FwYVFrUWx4YuDdL0X_1PBKQc3sqJSuo6QqrMtz24C_k3IHviTt0PFk

sure thing! btw, thanks for asking! 

Hamilton (the musical not Leithauser).

Have a great time!

I would love to see Hamilton, but that's not likely to happen any time in the foreseeable future. Even seeing a bunch of high school kids perform one song from it convinced me that it's great!