• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beth Hart at Sinclair in Cambridge

Nice. I didn't know she was still around, actually. I picked up Screamin' for My Supper at a used cd store years ago with never having heard her and was impressed. I think I owned Leave the Light On for a spell, too. Have fun.

Nice. I didn't know she was still around, actually. I picked up Screamin' for My Supper at a used cd store years ago with never having heard her and was impressed. I think I owned Leave the Light On for a spell, too. Have fun.

She was fantastic packed house place was jumping and so was band.

She's in NY next, if she's around check her & band out.

Sleater-Kinney (never seen them live before, looking forward to it.)

We left after a couple of songs. Not as good as when I saw him at Newport. We took my friend's teenage daughter and her friends. Your friend was pretty much right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin Townes Earle-if I can shake my hangover from last night.

Update: my date just pulled out. Should I go by myself? It's 45 minutes away. But I really like JTE. *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw Tweedy tonight and again tomorrow!

Punch Brothers were spectacular last weekend in Chicago!  They are at the top of their game.  What did you think?

One of the best live shows I've seen in a long time. It's almost unfair how much talent is on that stage. It certainly helps that they're touring behind their best studio record. Highlights for me were the album opener "Familiarity" (can you even think of another band capable of writing a song like that?!) and also the Kid A cover that went into Wayside (Back in Time). Also, how about Gabe playing fiddle and drums?! They were on fire... Hoping to catch them again at Fresh Grass in Sept.