i can't believe these shows are happening and i didn't know about it. How was it?

Ed sounded great some of the songs translated well solo others were odd White, Discussion they added lap steel which I don't know about still was a great show and the encore he played Beauty of Grey which was a great surprise! The tour still has about 40 shows left maybe he's not been to your town yet! Worth it if you can go!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a throw down? 

Would of liked to seen that Sleater-Kinney show - it was tough ticket to get - at least that's what I heard  - I really didn't try to get one.

Listened to that JRAD show that Lammycat went to - it was a good one - esp that China Cat-> GDTRFB that was mentioned.

Bettye LaVette

couch surfing Greensky Bluegrass live from Chicago on Yahoo Live Nation free stream.

i love these guys, good lord can they pluck and pick!

Forgive me for playing fast and loose with the thread topic, but wow, I just finished watching NPR's live stream of Sleater-Kinney at the 9:30 Club. They tore it up!! This was the first of a 2-night stand, so if anyone who lives near DC can get there tomorrow night, go. And good news for anyone who might have wanted to see the stream but forgot, they announced that they'll be archiving the show, I guess on All Songs Considered.