I've only bought it five times.

I guess we will see about the new Wilco album. I actually got it today - but left it with someone I work with and forgot it bring it home.

I just remembered a DVD/Bluray or two of live performances of Quadrophenia. I've also seen it performed lived about a dozen times over the last 20 years.

Amazon will deliver my copy of Star Wars tomorrow. I tried to find it at Target, but no luck.

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really??

Being There was the first one.

You are right. The person who said this is in their 20s.  I guess I should have left this one alone. I saw the movie on first run in the (gasp) theater and was a Peter Sellers fan. 

LouieB

Ha. . I brought it up last night because while preparing to move, I found a dvd copy of Being There. Probably haven't watched it in 10 years. I was a bit young to see it in theaters back in '79

The movie is excellent, or I remember it as being,so as well as having seen it a few more times over the years.  It somehow seems like it would resonate even now, what with a bunch of idiots running for president.

LouieB

I wondered when SW (the album) was first released, whether maybe the movie was released the same day as BT (the movie) or if there was some other connection between the movies that explained the reason for the title.

I'm hoping Jeff's saving up the inside dope on the title for his memoir. (Wouldn't a memoir be a dream come true??)

I'm hoping Jeff's saving up the inside dope on the title for his memoir. (Wouldn't a memoir be a dream come true??)

For super fans maybe. It would probably be pretty tame to the general public. Jeff seems to level headed to create the kind of drama that would attract the masses.

For super fans maybe. It would probably be pretty tame to the general public. Jeff seems to level headed to create the kind of drama that would attract the masses.

Well yeah. I wouldn't expect a searing expose! Kim Kardashian he's not. I meant more like a peek inside the creative mind. Yes, there would probably be about 100 people who would find this endlessly fascinating--and I'm one of them.

Well yeah. I wouldn't expect a searing expose! Kim Kardashian he's not. I meant more like a peek inside the creative mind. Yes, there would probably be about 100 people who would find this endlessly fascinating--and I'm one of them.

Don't get me wrong. I'm one as well.