There was filming going on at the Pines Theater Show in MA in June 07 -- I saw the cameras. Apparently for VH 1, but that footage has yet to see the light of day.

I wondered about this too - definitely it was filmed.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly why I won't bother with pre-order/pricey shipping from musictoday anymore. (Not so much the crushing part, although that's certainly another reason to go to the store for it.)

I've had stuff I pre-order for "express" shipping arrive a day or two late, or not get left by UPS because I wasn't home to sign for it, or whatever; but it's not uncommon for folks to get their regular-shipping orders early, if USPS is on their toes.

I'm happy for you folks. This is just a general musictoday-bitchery moment. :lol

Just got a promotional copy of this in at my student radio station, KRUI in Iowa City. We're gonna do some free showings on Monday the 20th. If you live anywhere near, come on by! We're doing showings at 7 and 9.

Guest Jules
O.K., those who have received it did you ...

1) Take advantage of the free shipping they offered?

2) Did it arrive standard mail or UPS?

I hope I didn't screw myself up by ordering additional stuff along with the DVD.

Standard shipping

Standard mail (USPS)

Maybe you're right about the extra stuff.

i just called my local independent record store and ordered mine over the phone to pick up on monday (because i will be out of town and unplugged all weekend). i am with gogo on unreliable muscitoday. it was fun to chat with the record store folks about the dvd and downloads and pre-release parties, and record store day, etc. ah independent record stores. :)

i just called my local independent record store and ordered mine over the phone to pick up on monday (because i will be out of town and unplugged all weekend). i am with gogo on unreliable muscitoday. it was fun to chat with the record store folks about the dvd and downloads and pre-release parties, and record store day, etc. ah independent record stores. :)

Believe it or not, Jacksonville, FL does not have a good, established, reliable, (brave, clean, reverent) independent music store. (That's one of the reasons it's known only as "the city Lynyrd Skynyrd is from).

I would have rather plunked the money down to support something locally. One of the stores listed on the record store day site is no longer there, the other doesn't answer the phone, so I can only assume it's no longer there either.

I finally got my notice it is to arrive via UPS Monday. At least I've got AGIB vinyl to make the wait doubly worth it.

mine was supposedly shipped a week ago... yet to arrive... i wonder if the tote bag has slowed it down? i don't even know why i ordered the tote, as i have 3 other wilco totes...

just checked the tracking number and it said...

Apr 15 2009 Entered USPS Facility - SCF CHATTANOOGA , TN

maybe it will be at home this afternoon... how can it take 2 days to get to soddy from chatt when it's a 20 min drive??? bah, i hate mail.

mine was supposedly shipped a week ago... yet to arrive... i wonder if the tote bag has slowed it down? i don't even know why i ordered the tote, as i have 3 other wilco totes...

just checked the tracking number and it said...

Apr 15 2009 Entered USPS Facility - SCF CHATTANOOGA , TN

maybe it will be at home this afternoon... how can it take 2 days to get to soddy from chatt when it's a 20 min drive??? bah, i hate mail.

You got a tracking number? How? Did you use a fancy shipping option? My shipment e-mail doesn't have a tracking number.

i used normal USPS shipping.

i found the tracking number by going to the wilco store and logging into my account then clicking "order status"... then it said something like mail innovations and had a number. i copied the number and typed mail innovations into google and a UPS site came up so i entered the tracking number and that's how i got the info.

i used normal USPS shipping.

i found the tracking number by going to the wilco store and logging into my account then clicking "order status"... then it said something like mail innovations and had a number. i copied the number and typed mail innovations into google and a UPS site came up so i entered the tracking number and that's how i got the info.

Excellent, thank you very much. Smart thinking, too!