• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine was supposedly shipped a week ago... yet to arrive... i wonder if the tote bag has slowed it down? i don't even know why i ordered the tote, as i have 3 other wilco totes...

just checked the tracking number and it said...

Apr 15 2009 Entered USPS Facility - SCF CHATTANOOGA , TN

maybe it will be at home this afternoon... how can it take 2 days to get to soddy from chatt when it's a 20 min drive??? bah, i hate mail.

I also ordered the tote and got mine yesterday. I live in Fort Worth and it looks like it was coming from Virginia.

I live in New York. My order included the Tote and the toy. I got the email from Music Today that said my order was sent out on Wed night around 9 PM. I too am having the delivery by UPS. I checked the tracking yesterday and it said the package was in Jersey. Now I just checked it and it says it went out for delivery at 3:18 AM. So any time now.... I'm glad that I have off today!!!!!

am I the only person waiting until Saturday to pick it up?

No. I'm getting up bright and early (sometime before 2pm) tomorrow to get the DVD at my local record store.

am I the only person waiting until Saturday to pick it up?

Nah, I'll be at the record store first thing. And I'll wait until the sun goes down tomorrow to watch. And LOUD!

Got mine too! Disappointed (but not surprised) that the download isn't yet available since I was hoping to download it and listen to it in the kitchen while I cook massive amounts of food today for a family get together tomorrow but I'll just have to crank it up on the TV.

I'm thinking of closing this thread, and moving things over to a "now that we've all had a chance to see it..." thread. Because I think this thread is going to get crazy unwieldly, otherwise. Any objections?

So... I'm sure this may have been discussed, but I'm really curious and couldn't find anything. What was the deal with the scene at the very end with Jeff and his dad? I am a relative newcomer to the Wilco scene, so maybe I don't know about their relationship. I first saw Wilco on Austin City Limits when they were pimping AGIB in 2004.

Anyhow, the scene seamed like Jeff and his dad have a very interesting relationship. I thought it was odd that they threw that in there at the end and their interactions were so awkward. Any thoughts or insights?

So... I'm sure this may have been discussed, but I'm really curious and couldn't find anything. What was the deal with the scene at the very end with Jeff and his dad? I am a relative newcomer to the Wilco scene, so maybe I don't know about their relationship. I first saw Wilco on Austin City Limits when they were pimping AGIB in 2004.

Anyhow, the scene seamed like Jeff and his dad have a very interesting relationship. I thought it was odd that they threw that in there at the end and their interactions were so awkward. Any thoughts or insights?

watched it last night. Fantastic. The sound mix is incredible.

not sure the point of having his father there, but it's easy to see how awkward their relationship is. Jeff might be a brilliant musician, but he is socially inept.

Well I'm dying to see this, but I have tickets to the screening at Hot Docs festival, so........I think I'll wait another two weeks and watch it on the big screen!