East Coast Spring Tour 2010

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5th row on Hartford not counting the Orchestra Pit and my DAMN computer froze up like 4 times!!! Luckily, somehow it saved what it was going to give me originally!

regardless of whether or not it says sold out, keep refreshing. often times people time-out or there is some sort of complication and the tickets become available again. I just saw another boston pair show up. good luck :)

It does seem good. I know venues do it for the extremely high demand shows. But I'd never seen that.

Seems like every Son Volt show I've been to has been will call only. Not sure why that is. Weird.

Lupo's Row A!! Haven't seen a seating chart, but that sure sounds good.

Nice job, babe! It IS FRONT ROW!!! You ROCK, my love!!! :wub :rock :dancing

oh my god, my nerves..i got flustered and didnt know what to do, i was logged in and then didnt know how to get to the page to buy the tickets,...i had to log in again! all is good, i got philly and 2nd montclair, both GA floor

I got two tickets for Montclair Saturday, no problems at all, I also got in about 9:58. But, I gotta say the service plus shipping charges were outrageous, $10 for service plus another $10 for shipping (UPS shipping only!). Oh well, not really complaining (well, complaining about Front Gate!) but I am really psyched as I missed the last NYC show at Keyspan as I was away. Whoo-hoo!

Hey guys, first post. I just got 2 for the Saturday Montclair show. I am wondering if anyone has been to the Wellmont Theatre? I got "general admissions balcony seated". I have no idea how that works.

Yeah it is general admission balcony first come first served...There is no bad seat in the place though!

Nice job, babe! It IS FRONT ROW!!! You ROCK, my love!!! :wub :rock :dancing

Do you know Lupos well? I'm a bit concerned because clearly Lupos site says reserved mezzanine are $42.50, & that is what I paid, but my email says "Balcony Presale Right Center Row S" Thoughts? I hope it just says balcony & isnt lol

I had the option for 2 in row M, but that's 12 rows deep, so I passed.

Really?!?!!? I'd be dancing the jig if I had a chance at 12th row seats.

You're right. I went back and took em after turning them down the first time.

Keep refreshing the page, people. They're still there, at least for DC

God, I need a smoke after all that.

Hartford tickets were up at 9:58 and I got 4 but I can't understand where they are. They say Orchestra Level, Presale Section D, Row F, 209-212. But looking at the seating chart, I can't place that:

Bushnell Seating Chart

Also got 2 GA for Montclair Saturday. No luck with Philly.

Whoo! Whoowhoo!

I got my 1st priority 2 tickets to Concord. Row R Seats 101/102 which are on the aisle!

I am still pulling up nothing for Boston. I'm only looking for one too.

Make sure that you click on the X next to the ticket if you want to not keep them. I looked for more Concord after out of curiosity and found Row J & M.

Anyone see any Boston tickets as of 10:17?

I only saw an option to buy 1 then no option?

Has anyone tried Miami yet? They have either Mezzanine or GA, which I assume is General. Am I correct that GA is better for folks that want to be on the lower level?

yes, if you want floor pick GA under "By Section" for some reason Balcony is considered best available?

ARG. I've refreshed dozens of times. More tickets for Bethesda just popped up, but when I selected them, it then said "sorry, none available." Then it kicked me out. I logged back in and it said, "no event found." Refreshed again and more tickets were available. Tried to buy and then it kicked me out.

Got 2 each for Philly, Montclair and RI...just need Scranton next week and my Spring break/birthday, mini-tour is complete :wub I'm considering Hartford but I think I'm getting a bit old for all this running around - :dancing

i've only seen a couple of Wilco shows, so i guess i'm not used to Frontgate, but what kind of bullshit is this?

Did they really go on sale before 10:00? I was in right before 10, and all i could see were singles, and they wouldn't even let me buy those.

Wilco ought to do business with someone who can get their shit straight. This is a disgrace.