Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket summer tour

Jeff Tweedy has a much better awesome song to not-awesome song ratio than Bob Dylan.  That is simple pencil lead fern logic.   

Yes, and a higher # of songs referencing other acts' beards. Hope they play it on the tour.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, really looking forward to seeing this show at Toyota Park  - grabbed 2 GA pit tickets. Only way I would want to the show and I got lucky.

Enjoy     what a drama !    I will have some nieces/ nephews in A1 : their First shows.

I scored 2 tickets to the Live Nation Ampitheatre show in Tampa, but I am less than thrilled with the way this presale was done. I signed right in at 10:00 a.m. and went for the higher price range ($106), but it only directed me to "general admission pit" as the area. Of course, that is the area in front of the stage, which sounds good, but it did not have seat assignments listed, so I have no way of knowing whether or not we are way the heck off to the side.

Now I log in again and look at my receipt and it says "Section: Pit; Row: 1001; Seats: 1039-1040." So it sounds like we will at least have seats if we want to take a sitting break, but I have no idea if they are center, or way off to the side.

Does anyone know this place well enough to give me some clue as to where in "the pit" this is? It looks kind of large on the internet, but a search for a truly detailed seating chart yields nothing...

pretty sure it is all standing there...no seats (FCFS).....but I could be wrong...good luck.

This presale for Irvine is LAME.  Loggd in right at 10 AM and the closer seats/first tier of pricing wasn't even an option.  It just keeps directing me to the last section of seats and that's what my girlfriend ended up getting because she was worred about not getting anything at all.

Of course, now they are starting to offer better seats.  Still nothing past the second tier of pricing.  Guess we should have just waited for the general onsale.

I scored 2 tickets to the Live Nation Ampitheatre show in Tampa, but I am less than thrilled with the way this presale was done. I signed right in at 10:00 a.m. and went for the higher price range ($106), but it only directed me to "general admission pit" as the area. Of course, that is the area in front of the stage, which sounds good, but it did not have seat assignments listed, so I have no way of knowing whether or not we are way the heck off to the side.

Now I log in again and look at my receipt and it says "Section: Pit; Row: 1001; Seats: 1039-1040." So it sounds like we will at least have seats if we want to take a sitting break, but I have no idea if they are center, or way off to the side.

Does anyone know this place well enough to give me some clue as to where in "the pit" this is? It looks kind of large on the internet, but a search for a truly detailed seating chart yields nothing...

Pit seat #'s are for tracking the # of tickets sold.

The interactive map is now available for your show, if you see seats you would like instead they will liekly exchange them, see my post above #170

Got two tickets for 7/5, Indy, immediatley in the presale. I coninuted to check for "better seats". Around 11 a.m. the map opened to the interactive "choose your own seats". I found two tickets 3 rows further back, but instead of being on the outside isle in front of speakers, we are now on the inside isle. Thought I would let the rest of you know that the LiveNation/Ticketmaster refund policy really does work and for those of you wondering if there are different ticket prices for the pavilion(s), the answer is yes, check out the Klipsch Music Center, Noblesville, IN

$95

$74.10

$52.45

Thanks for reminding me about Tenacity to search for "better tics " woot.  Thanks to Calvino for confirming GA tic on sale at Toyota Park .

This presale for Irvine is LAME.  Loggd in right at 10 AM and the closer seats/first tier of pricing wasn't even an option.  It just keeps directing me to the last section of seats and that's what my girlfriend ended up getting because she was worred about not getting anything at all.

Of course, now they are starting to offer better seats.  Still nothing past the second tier of pricing.  Guess we should have just waited for the general onsale.

Sorry to hear this. I'm a little disappointed, too. At 10am I pulled Loge 5 Row PP and I (foolishly) thought I could do better than this. For the next 20 minutes I kept getting Terrace seats. After getting shut out of the site completely by Live Nation I bought Loge 4 seats via my phone. Maybe I should have waited until Sat, too.

Scored four in the Pit for the Irvine show at 10:20 am.  The first twenty minutes only side loge and terrace were available.  So glad I kept fishing.

I've been checking over and over again up til now and it's still offered me nothing closer than Middle Loge.

Live Nation has a three day return policy on all tickets purchased for the Irvine show.  They will also cancel and reimburse your initial order if you find better seats thru Live Nation up to the day of the show!  

Only speculation, but I've been to shows at similar venues and the seat numbers were just there as placeholders and it was standing, not seated.

I got a ticket for Tampa that's back behind the pit but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it there so quickly after Solid Sound.

Three in A4 row 10.  Pretty happy.  Passed on pit.  Way too long of a day to be camped out on a postage stamp.

Live Nation has a three day return policy on all tickets purchased for the Irvine show.  They will also cancel and reimburse your initial order if you find better seats thru Live Nation up to the day of the show!  

Thanks for the tip!  Do you have to call their customer service to get the first tickets reimbursed if you buy better ones later?

Thanks. I just did this and got a refund on my pit tickets in Atlanta and bought section 101 row J (4th row of stage left). For some reason they said they couldn't exchange them because they were "internet only" but the dude stayed on the line with me to make sure I could get the new seats before I lost my pit tickets.

Scored four in the Pit for the Irvine show at 10:20 am.  The first twenty minutes only side loge and terrace were available.  So glad I kept fishing.

Same here. Persistence pays off yet again! See ya in the pit!!!

That is definitely a standing room only GA Pit ticket, no seats. You'll be right up front.

I see Live Nation also allows returns for the Camden show. I got a decent seat, but just found out I've got something real important at work that week. I was planning another Philly vacation around this, but I live much closer to Va. Beach, which has a show a few days earlier (though I loathe beach traffic). Is there a refund fee? It'd be nice if I could cross-venue ticket swap, but I doubt they'll do that.

I see Live Nation also allows returns for the Camden show. I got a decent seat, but just found out I've got something real important at work that week. I was planning another Philly vacation around this, but I live much closer to Va. Beach, which has a show a few days earlier (though I loathe beach traffic). Is there a refund fee? It'd be nice if I could cross-venue ticket swap, but I doubt they'll do that.

Ther was no refund fee for me with the Atlanta show, but that may be venue specific. You could always call and ask.

edit--the number is 800-653-8000

That is definitely a standing room only GA Pit ticket, no seats. You'll be right up front.

Yeah, I went back in as if I were going to buy more tickets, and the better seats behind the pit (central) were $215 each. What a scam.

LiveNation sucks balls. I guess I will stick with the GA pit. If I have to take a break, I'll squirm out and go sit down somewhere.

Any Tampa Bay area folks here know that Live Nation Ampitheatre (formerly the Ford Ampitheatre)? I am curious as to how many of us they will cram into that GA pit area. Time to buy a cushion I can stuff down the back of my pants in case they won't let us bring such things in. :lol

Any Tampa Bay area folks here know that Live Nation Ampitheatre (formerly the Ford Ampitheatre)? I am curious as to how many of us they will cram into that GA pit area.

You have seat # 1040, so I'm guess that it'll be more than a thousand. Just thing of it as the typical Wilco crowd jammed into half the space.

Do they dump cold air from the rafters? I've been to one or two similar sheds that did and it was a big relief in the summertime heat.

Do they dump cold air from the rafters? I've been to one or two similar sheds that did and it was a big relief in the summertime heat.

They better. Florida on June 27th? Yikes.

I have mixed emotions about this already. Nice to see Dylan and the boys on the same bill, and I'm curious about seeing MMJ, but it could be a looooooooooong night.