1 hour ago, remphish1 said:

I always feel old no matter what show lol! I have seen her maybe 4 times now biggest change in an audience in the shortest time. I saw her in 2018 and show was half sold (mostly 30/40 year olds in attendance) in a small venue. Saw her at radio city last year and was lot of teens. Not sure what changed but I still enjoyed it! 

I saw Mitski’s LA show last week and she was amazing. As an older fan (53), I did not feel out of place. It was a good crowd, quiet for the acoustic performance.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

das Wilco's  

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, scribex6 said:

I saw Mitski’s LA show last week and she was amazing. As an older fan (53), I did not feel out of place. It was a good crowd, quiet for the acoustic performance.

Nice I’m 43 but age is just a number! Can’t wait for the show! 

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, theashtraysays said:

Low Cut Connie

One of the best live acts on the planet.  Going to see them again next week at Thalia Hall. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chez said:

One of the best live acts on the planet.  Going to see them again next week at Thalia Hall. 

Tough competition for that title (best live act on the planet) in Chicago that night with the Phish at the United Center. !!

4 hours ago, Chez said:

So.  Much.  Fun. 

His "Tough Cookies" livestreams were second only to that Tweedy guy's show for pandemic musical relief. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, theashtraysays said:

So.  Much.  Fun. 

His "Tough Cookies" livestreams were second only to that Tweedy guy's show for pandemic musical relief. 

Agree.  Looking forward to hearing the new songs live. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Nice I’m going in 2 weeks.. tonight Nick Cave 

I didn't decide to go until about a week ago. I'm so glad I did. Such a good show. You'll enjoy it. 

• Like 1