2011 tour dates?

man, another Toronto show! do I go? I live 90 minutes away, and I have to get up early the next morning. I'm already doing it once for the 22nd, but should I do it two days in a row? I'm leaning towards yes.. someone convince me (I'm easily convinced)!

Of course you should. All the cool kids are doing it.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i'll go!

next question. who do I go with? My girlfriend's going with me the first night, but she doesn't want to go two nights in a row. I'm sort of new to where I'm living so I don't have many friends yet (who have similar musical tastes to me). maybe it'd be weird, but is there anyone on here who wants to go to the 2nd Toronto show with me?

Learned my lesson from the last presale, this time I managed to snag row B center for the 2nd Toronto show. I got row H when I first tried, immediately tried again and B popped up, good enough for me.

Once again, this week, like last week I was teaching a class until 10:30. So I checked the presale, just in case there was something left (last week there wasn't - I had to buy from TM), and it came up row G. Pretty good, for half an hour late! So I bought them. Yay! Two nights in a row in Toronto!

So the Madison sale is going on, and within 15 minutes there are like 6 pairs of tickets on eBay. I'm definitely whining, I know, it just makes me sick and I wish there was a way bands could get tickets to fans who want them. I was lucky enough to grab a pair for this show but not everyone will (or at least for a fair price). Sorry for complaining yet again on this topic. Can't wait for the show in March!

Guest Speed Racer

Report the eBay stuff. I've had good luck getting stuff like that pulled. It doesn't solve the problem, but it makes it harder for people to profit; people looking for easy money have a habit of not liking when you make it harder for them.

I'm definitely whining, I know, it just makes me sick and I wish there was a way bands could get tickets to fans who want them. I was lucky enough to grab a pair for this show but not everyone will (or at least for a fair price). Sorry for complaining yet again on this topic.

Wilco should really look into hand delivering their tickets inside boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to all of their fans. I've got dibs on the Samoas.

Thinking they'll probably add a 2nd Madison show on the 27th.

Madison is a pretty small venue and will sell out quickly (if not already), but I'd be a little surprised if they did add a show on the 27th since Jeff would have to get there after playing in Portland, Maine, the night before. It's doable, certainly, but it'd be a long 24 hours. Makes much more sense to fly home to Chicago, have a night to rest and then drive up to Madison on Monday. But who knows?