JT Solo Shows Announced

We'll be driving to & from both days - we only live about an hour & a half away. My in-laws are watching the girls for us on Sunday.

Sounds like Wilco Me and Cold As Gasoline are coming too. You guys in?

I'm in!  I'll be there on my own, and staying at the Jailhouse Inn in town.  Most likely, I'll drive down friday morning from Vermont, after spending a few days with my sister's family.  Very much looking forward to it.  

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am definitely in! As of now I'm solo, but I have a room at the Courtyard in Newport/Middletown--not quite as close as I would have liked, but all I could find on points. I'm still hoping one or two of my previous partners in crime might be able to join me, but no matter what I'm definitely up for getting together with my Wilco buds!

Pittsburgh (about the same jaunt as Cleveland for me) on a Friday, for free is pretty much a certainty for me!!!

I'm hoping they end up selling single day tickets to the Toronto "TURF" Fest (seeing only 3 & 5 day options as of right now)- but there's plenty else to love there too (Jon Langford of The Mekons is appearing as part of The Waco Brothers & with the Burlington Men's Welsh Chorus, Andrew Bird, Neutral Milk Hotel, Violent Femmes, etc.), but $120 for the 3 day is a consideration...depending on where else he plays & how many other dates there are...really hoping for a NYC residency like he did in L.A. (4 nights, or anything close to that), & of course- Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Cleveland etc. ...

The DC show will be GA, according to the presale. I didn't get tickets because they're will call only and I'm still not 100% sure I can go. I'm teaching a summer class that meets until 4:30 that day two hours away, which will make it almost impossible to be there when doors open at 6:30.  :frusty

The DC show will be GA, according to the presale. 

Does anyone have any idea if it's all GA or just the first X number of rows?

I couldn't find anything on the Lincoln's website.  Really hoping for assigned seats somewhere in there!

Wow thanks!  I've been looking at the wrong seating chart all this time.  No wonder!  So yay!

Edited to add:  This ticket just showed up for me.  Purchased!  Will call!  So maybe it was a straggler, or they might have put more out, who knows.  It's nearly an hour after being shut out for anything.