• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it a Kansas video back in the beginning of MTV where the guitarist was wearing a hockey jersey - I think it was a St. Louis Blues jersey?

Ever since I caught a bit of Rather's Big Interview with Kansas a few days ago, which was bit interesting, I have been racking my brain. 

It may have been a Triumph video...

and man I do hate Dust in the Wind...

Thurston Moore at 60 feat. Nels Cline.

:blink

I have a Moore/Cline tape here live in a music store (I forget the date) that is crazy sick good. Let us know what your impressions were!

They never shared the stage. Apparently they did Friday. I was expecting a career retrospective. It was more a night curated by Moore. There was some fantastic moments, but some just downright confounding.

It ended with an hour long, mostly one chord jam. Fell asleep more than once during it.

Overall, glad I went, but very, very odd.

They never shared the stage. Apparently they did Friday. I was expecting a career retrospective. It was more a night curated by Moore. There was some fantastic moments, but some just downright confounding.

It ended with an hour long, mostly one chord jam. Fell asleep more than once during it.

Overall, glad I went, but very, very odd.

It couldn't sound more odd! Even your reaction - glad I went/fell asleep more than once! haha

It couldn't sound more odd! Even your reaction - glad I went/fell asleep more than once! haha

The first half was definitely better than the second. The hour-long jam was all well and good, just maybe not best experienced live between 10:30 and 11:30 PM on the same day I spent about 7 hours in a car and had a few beers in me.

Nice work young man!!! So Jeff will make 51....unless your crashing some local dive in Lexington tomorrow night for an 80's cover band just to pad your numbers. 

aw shucks .... thanks man.  No, I'm not counting Friday (3 songs??? nah.... ).  But I am certainly not opposed to latter idea, and I do think I'll get a couple more shows before my deadline (12/4).