• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From "A Shot In The Arm" Unofficial Wilco Facebook Fan Page: "The magazine, "Under the Radar" features an interview between Courtney Barnett and Jeff for those interested. Haven't finished the whole interview yet but sounds like another Wilco record is almost ready."

From "A Shot In The Arm" Unofficial Wilco Facebook Fan Page: "The magazine, "Under the Radar" features an interview between Courtney Barnett and Jeff for those interested. Haven't finished the whole interview yet but sounds like another Wilco record is almost ready."

Meanwhile, I've not been able to find that interview. I've searched Under the Radar's FB page and it's own website.  So if anyone comes across it please post the link.  Thanks.

Yeah, for those curious, he says the material was started at the same time as what ended up becoming Star Wars, they just divided it up by style.  Tweedy describes these songs as "a fucked-up country record."  He says it's about finished, but they're not in a big hurry to put it out.

Yeah, for those curious, he says the material was started at the same time as what ended up becoming Star Wars, they just divided it up by style. Tweedy describes these songs as "a fucked-up country record." He says it's about finished, but they're not in a big hurry to put it out.

Do you have a link to the interview? Is it a single interview with both Tweedy and Courtney?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody else planning to be in line early in ATL?

I might be. Not sure yet though because I'm liable to spontaneously do something else while visiting Atlanta. 

I might be. Not sure yet though because I'm liable to spontaneously do something else while visiting Atlanta.

Anybody else planning to be in line early in ATL?

hell, Sarah, i hope to run into you and M way before that like when we first bumped into each other on a Ryman back alley. Can't wait!

Does anyone know how seating at the Tabernacle in Atlanta works? If you have a reserved balcony seat, can you still go to the GA floor area? Are there chairs in the GA floor area?

Thanks!!

^^^ 1. yes.  2. no.

So, I heard that last night some folks were told "no" for #1; that balcony tickets are not allowed on the floor.

Was anyone successful (or unsuccessful) in using a balcony ticket to get onto the floor?

Thanks,

Vince

I'd be surprised if you can, since that's likely how they control for capacity. there are at least two venues in Boston that getting to the floor require a specific ticket (House of Blues, Wilbur).

but there are ways around that, obv.

I recently discovered a new way at the HOB.  I was there for Lettuce, we had seats upstairs in the lower boxes.  When we entered through that door, we checked our coats right there.  Unbeknownst to me at the time, at some point after everyone was in, they move the coats to the large coat check at the main entrance.  So when we left, they sent us onto the GA floor to get to coat check.  So we spent some time hanging by the sound board.  So if you're upstairs and want to get down, just go "claim" your coat early!

• 2 weeks later...